Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Shadowbanned on twitter??

Putionis

Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently created a new account and allowed it to mature for a month. After that, I signed up for the Twitter API and developed a simple script that selects a location randomly from a list, searches for trends in that location, and then creates a tweet using those hashtags along with a random image related to the topic.

Once I deployed my bot, I set it to tweet every 10 minutes to avoid hitting Twitter's daily limit. Initially, everything worked well, with around 50,000 daily impressions, substantial link clicks, and an increase in followers.

However, on the sixth day, I noticed a significant decline in impressions and realized that I had been shadowbanned. In response, I stopped tweeting, waited for four days for the ban to be lifted, and then resumed with a slower rate of tweeting, one tweet every 25 minutes. Despite the reduced frequency, I still experienced a shadowban.

Considering that I am not excessively tweeting, I would greatly appreciate further clarification on how to proceed and avoid shadowbans in the future.

Verigent

Reaction score
Avoid using the API as it essentially involves directly disclosing your actions and methods to Twitter.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although I don't profess to fully understand the intricacies of how Twitter operates, I recently created a new account and have been actively posting throughout the day for the past few days without encountering any bans or restrictions.

Lessig

Reaction score
Avoid using the API as it essentially involves directly disclosing your actions and methods to Twitter.
He is unable to perform his tasks without using the API.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although I don't profess to fully understand the intricacies of how Twitter operates, I recently created a new account and have been actively posting throughout the day for the past few days without encountering any bans or restrictions.
I believe the issue could be related to the content, although I'm uncertain. It's possible that my content was flagged as spam, so I'll attempt to address that.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is your strategy for generating revenue from it?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you using a personal computer or a mobile device?

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My account, which is six months old, was shadowbanned after only two tweets. I had scheduled tweets for the next three months using my bot, and now I'm concerned if this shadowban will ever be lifted. It's frustrating to see other accounts spamming posts every 3-8 minutes throughout the day without being shadowbanned. I'm having difficulty understanding how their anti-spam algorithm works.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My account, which is six months old, was shadowbanned after only two tweets. I had scheduled tweets for the next three months using my bot, and now I'm concerned if this shadowban will ever be lifted. It's frustrating to see other accounts spamming posts every 3-8 minutes throughout the day without being shadowbanned. I'm having difficulty understanding how their anti-spam algorithm works.
Possibly due to the fact that you use a bot to plan your posts, whereas they schedule their posts directly through Twitter.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is your strategy for generating revenue from it?
I have included hyperlinks in my post along with a high-quality image that is relevant to the content. This is done to encourage readers to click on the links and visit external websites.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have included hyperlinks in my post along with a high-quality image that is relevant to the content. This is done to encourage readers to click on the links and visit external websites.
What products or services do you offer for sale?

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using the API!!

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using the official Twitter API, instead opt for an unofficial alternative version.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using the official Twitter API, instead opt for an unofficial alternative version.
Would it be a problem if you could direct me to the unofficial version?

Top Bottom