Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO A&P Sending SMS free from PC?

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Hi there! I need a way to send text messages from my computer to a single phone number, not a group message. Is there any website or online tool that can help with this? I've been searching for a while but haven't found anything yet. If you have any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Hmm, there are bulk SMS senders available, but none of them are really great. I'm a developer, so I could potentially create something like this in the future, but I don't have any plans for it right now.

Riyan17

Reaction score
Sending SMS for free from your PC is convenient and cost-effective. Numerous online platforms and software offer this service, allowing you to send text messages to mobile phones directly from your computer. These tools typically utilize an internet connection to transmit the messages, bypassing traditional SMS charges. Whether for personal or professional use, free PC-to-SMS services are a practical solution for staying connected without breaking the bank.

Poolab

Reaction score
There's a website called ClickSend that charges you just for the messages you send. It's very cheap, only a few cents per message. It's not free, but it's really good.

KingDoom

Reaction score
I'm happy with using Google Messages.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I'm still searching for a free website or tool that lets me send text messages to phone numbers. Can anyone help me out?

Chonessah

Reaction score
Maybe one of these options will work for you:

Here are some good websites to send free text messages to cell phones:

TextEm
SendSMSnow
OpenTextingOnline
txtDrop
Send Anonymous SMS
TxtEmNow
Globfone
Textport

Brodernsfi

Reaction score

TextEm
SendSMSnow
OpenTextingOnline
txtDrop
Send Anonymous SMS
TxtEmNow
Globfone
Textport
Hi there! I've tried everything on this website, but nothing seems to work. I need to send a message to a Bulgarian phone number because the person is in Bulgaria. Thanks for getting back to me!

BonFrancine

Reaction score
You can use a modem with your computer to send text messages using your SIM card. It's not free, but I believe the cost for local texts will always be very, very low.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score

TextEm
SendSMSnow
OpenTextingOnline
txtDrop
Send Anonymous SMS
TxtEmNow
Globfone
Textport
Great collection!

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Hey there! Still on the hunt for something that works! :) If anyone has an idea, please send me a private message. I need a website or tool that lets me include URLs/links in my messages!

Top Bottom