Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Secret to Instagram Growth?

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would greatly appreciate your insights and opinions on growth hack strategies for expanding Instagram accounts.

Currently, I'm using the follow/unfollow method, which gets results but at a slow pace. I'm considering implementing the following techniques:

1. Mother/slave strategy: I'm seeking advice on how to optimize this approach to its fullest potential. Any recommendations or tips?
  2. Mass direct messaging (DM) using a bot I've developed: However, I'm uncertain if Instagram marks the accounts mentioned in these DMs. Can anyone shed light on this matter?
  3. Commenting on specific tags: I'm curious if this strategy proves to be worthwhile in terms of increasing engagement and followers.
Additionally, I would love to explore any other methods that can help me boost my daily follower count without resorting to purchasing fake followers.

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input!

Heracyte

Reaction score
I have extensively studied this topic too, and if you plan to undertake steps 1-2 independently, it is crucial to ensure your proxies are well-organized and in proper order.

Runnish

Reaction score
I have extensively studied this topic too, and if you plan to undertake steps 1-2 independently, it is crucial to ensure your proxies are well-organized and in proper order.
If I choose option 2 and send direct messages from a subordinate account mentioning the main account, would this potentially result in penalties for the main account or is it completely safe?

Wandata

Reaction score
If I choose option 2 and send direct messages from a subordinate account mentioning the main account, would this potentially result in penalties for the main account or is it completely safe?
I don't consider myself an expert in this matter, and it's something I'm not familiar with either. However, based on my understanding, unless numerous people report or flag the main account, I don't see how there could be any risk of exposure if a separate account mentions the main account.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
I don't consider myself an expert in this matter, and it's something I'm not familiar with either. However, based on my understanding, unless numerous people report or flag the main account, I don't see how there could be any risk of exposure if a separate account mentions the main account.

Are there any other people implementing growth strategies on Instagram? It would be greatly appreciated if you could also share your experiences and insights. It would be great to hear from all of you! :)

Stockwi

Reaction score
In my personal experience, I've found that Mass DMs are most effective for generating leads for mid-ticket service clients. However, it's not an ideal strategy for long-term growth because it tends to result in a high turnover rate. Instead, I prefer using story reactions, which, in my opinion, are much more effective than the follow/unfollow method. With story reactions, you can safely engage with a larger number of accounts, interacting with almost a thousand stories per day, without facing action blocks. Additionally, by focusing on story interactions, you eliminate the risk of wasting your limited actions on inactive or bot-controlled accounts. This is because very few bots that inflate follower counts consistently post stories.

Blazershb

Reaction score
Share numerous trending reels in a viral format, which you can acquire from platforms like TikTok.

Mylingna

Reaction score
In my personal experience, I've found that Mass DMs are most effective for generating leads for mid-ticket service clients. However, it's not an ideal strategy for long-term growth because it tends to result in a high turnover rate. Instead, I prefer using story reactions, which, in my opinion, are much more effective than the follow/unfollow method. With story reactions, you can safely engage with a larger number of accounts, interacting with almost a thousand stories per day, without facing action blocks. Additionally, by focusing on story interactions, you eliminate the risk of wasting your limited actions on inactive or bot-controlled accounts. This is because very few bots that inflate follower counts consistently post stories.
Are you responding to their story with more than just a like, or are you simply acknowledging it?

CommentsValued

Reaction score
Are you responding to their story with more than just a like, or are you simply acknowledging it?
Merely expressing your appreciation without responding will lead to a direct message action that will noticeably reduce your daily action limits and the number of people you can engage with.

Ruitne

Reaction score
Merely expressing your appreciation without responding will lead to a direct message action that will noticeably reduce your daily action limits and the number of people you can engage with.
Sounds promising.

Regarding the FBR, I'll attempt to incorporate mathematical calculations and integrate them with other strategies.

I appreciate your input!

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Mother/slave strategy: I'm seeking advice on how to optimize this approach to its fullest potential. Any recommendations or tips
Consider using the "mother slave" approach to enhance your growth by acquiring genuine followers. It is worth attempting!

Furthermore, continue manually following and unfollowing accounts, as this method will contribute to your gradual daily growth.

Lessig

Reaction score
The percentage of followers gained per day is noticeably less for F/UF compared to other methods. However, if we consider the overall perspective, obtaining a 20% follower boost from 200 daily follows falls behind a 5% follower increase from 2,000 likes received per day.
That statement holds true.

However, the problem lies in the fact that currently, we are restricted to performing only 2,000 actions per day in most situations. This topic has been widely discussed for the past two months, with each marketer reselling it extensively on various social media platforms. It's not difficult to imagine the consequences that may follow.

Instagram has already taken measures to address this issue, and as a result, the daily action limits have decreased from 30,000 some time ago to just 2,000 a day in recent days. In my opinion, it is still a worthwhile endeavor, but I have been cautioning people for months to have a backup plan because it wouldn't be surprising if the limits were reduced by half or even more in the coming weeks or months.

Screevava

Reaction score
Sounds promising.

Regarding the FBR, I'll attempt to incorporate mathematical calculations and integrate them with other strategies.

I appreciate your input!
The percentage of followers gained per day is noticeably less for F/UF compared to other methods. However, if we consider the overall perspective, obtaining a 20% follower boost from 200 daily follows falls behind a 5% follower increase from 2,000 likes received per day.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That statement holds true.

However, the problem lies in the fact that currently, we are restricted to performing only 2,000 actions per day in most situations. This topic has been widely discussed for the past two months, with each marketer reselling it extensively on various social media platforms. It's not difficult to imagine the consequences that may follow.

Instagram has already taken measures to address this issue, and as a result, the daily action limits have decreased from 30,000 some time ago to just 2,000 a day in recent days. In my opinion, it is still a worthwhile endeavor, but I have been cautioning people for months to have a backup plan because it wouldn't be surprising if the limits were reduced by half or even more in the coming weeks or months.
Indeed, that's an expected outcome for any black hat strategy. Eventually, everything collapses, and one must start anew from the beginning. It's better to seize the opportunity and maximize the benefits while it lasts.

Top Bottom