Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Scaling AI generated content to 100.000 visitors a month!

GOALS

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I manage a portfolio of websites, some of which yield five-figure incomes, while others have seen diminished returns. My preference leans toward display advertising for its hands-off nature, and I find it versatile for monetizing a wide range of subjects. However, I do explore affiliate marketing to diversify my revenue streams.

In pursuit of a method that enables scalable content production without compromising quality, I delved into various avenues of Autogenerated content creation.

FAQ:

1. Can Autogenerated content be ranked?
    • Absolutely. I've been experimenting with this for a few months and have successfully ranked multiple articles in the number one position using 100% autogenerated content.
  2. How do you create your Autogenerated content?
    • I employ custom scripts and APIs. After testing several commercially available tools, none proved entirely satisfactory. I developed my manual method and then hired a developer to automate it, with a cost of approximately $300. The final articles typically range between 800 and 1,200 words.
  3. What commercial tools have you tested?
    • I've experimented with various spinners like WordAI and Quillbot, AI writing tools such as ArticleForge, and automated blogging tools involving scraping, spinning, translating, and more.

What's your workflow like?

1. Input a seed topic into Semrush and extract all related questions to that topic.
  2. Cleanse the exported data, filtering out inappropriate questions.
  3. Utilize the keyword list in my custom tool, letting it perform its functions.
  4. Import the CSV articles into my website using the All Import WordPress plugin.
  5. Apply featured images in bulk.
How I Employ Autogenerated Content:

Primarily, I integrate autogenerated content to complement articles created by my writers. This allows me to instruct my writers to focus on the main keyword while enhancing the articles with autogenerated content targeting related keywords.

Current Experiment:

I've initiated a new experiment to explore the full potential of autogenerated content. I have a pet-related blog that felt the impact of the December 2020 algorithm update, although it has shown some recovery. Given its current lack of significant income, I aim to test the limits of autogenerated content in this scenario.

Recent Actions:

1. Conducted extensive keyword research, accumulating over 200k keywords for utilization.
  2. Imported approximately 8,000 articles in the past 30 days.
  3. Established Pinpinterest to automatically Pin my articles on Pinterest, intending to expand my following.

Posted :

uuuuuh26.png

Indexed Articles:

hhh4042.png

gij294.png

I'm currently monitoring a randomly selected set of keywords, and the initial outcomes appear to be encouraging:

hj320.png

How is the traffic?

Nothing extraordinary at the moment, but it's still in the early stages.

jhko75.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Editorksta

Reaction score
Fascinating! Could you provide an example of the content generated by your custom content generator?

Tevetto

Reaction score
The progress looks promising! Best of luck with your journey, and please keep us updated on your progress!

Comicsp

Reaction score
Great! By the way, what issues did you have with Quillbot?

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great! By the way, what issues did you have with Quillbot?

Quillbot is actually one of the better tools out there. However, I encountered some issues, such as it turning "Can I feed pinkies to my baby snake" into "May I give my baby snake little fingers" (although it seems to have improved now). My main concern was that it often left the original source easily identifiable, and its API was quite expensive.

I do still use it as part of my toolkit, but running it on all the articles I produce would be too costly for my liking.

Which tool do you recommend for spinning content? I'm looking for one that creates unique yet highly readable content. I'm currently using the built-in function of this tool, and it's good, but I need something exceptional. What would you suggest?
I prefer Quillbot.

Styxin

Reaction score
Isn’t it quite expensive? How much do you actually spend on this?

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Isn’t it quite expensive? How much do you actually spend on this?

The API is costly, but accessing the tool to remove character limits is not. I seldom use the API because of the expense.

Chonessah

Reaction score
I understand that you prefer to keep your bot strategy private, which is completely reasonable. However, it's intriguing that your automatically generated content attracts so much traffic. Is the content human-readable and unique?

By the way, I started a similar project using Article Forge, but it was more out of curiosity than expecting significant results.

Styxin

Reaction score
Do you only use Quillbot for content spinning? If I purchase their premium pack, do I need to repurchase it after reaching the 25,000-character limit?

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand that you prefer to keep your bot strategy private, which is completely reasonable. However, it's intriguing that your automatically generated content attracts so much traffic. Is the content human-readable and unique?

By the way, I started a similar project using Article Forge, but it was more out of curiosity than expecting significant results.
Yes, it reads well and is semi-unique. CopyScape might show occasional matches, but not at concerning levels.

Adsense approved it, so it must be okay, right? :)

Do you only use Quillbot for content spinning? If I purchase their premium pack, do I need to repurchase it after reaching the 25,000-character limit?
You would need to purchase another pack if you reach the API limit.

Styxin

Reaction score
Yes, it reads well and is semi-unique. CopyScape might show occasional matches, but not at concerning levels.

Adsense approved it, so it must be okay, right? :)

You would need to purchase another pack if you reach the API limit.

No, not the API, but the premium version. According to their website:

25,000 Summarizer character limit
10,000 Paraphraser character limit
15 Sentences processed at once
4 Word Flipper options
7 Writing modes
If you reach these limits, you would need to purchase another pack.

Top Bottom