Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Running Facebook crypto ads but no conversions???

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I've been running cryptocurrency advertisements on Facebook and Instagram to promote my Telegram Signal group for the past two weeks. However, I haven't been successful in generating any conversions, unlike my competitors who are making 10-15 sales per day using the same ads. I have tried targeting various countries and selected keywords such as investment and real estate to avoid using direct cryptocurrency-related terms. Despite receiving 1100 clicks on my ads, I haven't seen any conversions, and it seems like nobody is even looking at my Telegram channel. I'm wondering if anyone might have an idea why this is happening. I am even willing to pay for valuable information that could help me. Thank you.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is likely that his ads have already been optimized. Have you optimized them for the target audience?

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is likely that his ads have already been optimized. Have you optimized them for the target audience?
Hello, I appreciate your prompt response! Indeed, they are distinct from me. Frankly, I'm not entirely certain if they are optimized as I have only recently begun learning about Facebook ads, around a month ago. However, I did choose to follow the keywords mentioned here and as for countries, I simply searched for nations with the highest interest in cryptocurrency. Would it be possible for you to provide a guide on this matter? Alternatively, do you have any suggestions on where I could find assistance from someone knowledgeable in this area?

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I appreciate your prompt response! Indeed, they are distinct from me. Frankly, I'm not entirely certain if they are optimized as I have only recently begun learning about Facebook ads, around a month ago. However, I did choose to follow the keywords mentioned here and as for countries, I simply searched for nations with the highest interest in cryptocurrency. Would it be possible for you to provide a guide on this matter? Alternatively, do you have any suggestions on where I could find assistance from someone knowledgeable in this area?
Are you familiar with the concept of Facebook Pixel? Essentially, when you run ads on Facebook, they are displayed to a random selection of people who meet your specified criteria. If your criteria are not specific enough, it may result in ads being shown to a broader audience. The Facebook Pixel tracks any successes your ads have and uses that information to improve the targeting of future ads. It's possible that your competitor is more skilled in using this feature effectively.

Facent

Reaction score
Are you familiar with the concept of Facebook Pixel? Essentially, when you run ads on Facebook, they are displayed to a random selection of people who meet your specified criteria. If your criteria are not specific enough, it may result in ads being shown to a broader audience. The Facebook Pixel tracks any successes your ads have and uses that information to improve the targeting of future ads. It's possible that your competitor is more skilled in using this feature effectively.
Indeed, I have successfully installed Facebook Pixel on my White page. However, I would like to learn how to use it effectively in order to optimize my advertisements.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For the sake of providing accurate information, after purchasing a significant number of clicks in the cryptocurrency field from Facebook, and implementing intricate mouse tracking JavaScript and in-depth analytics to monitor each visitor they directed to my website, I can confidently confirm that Facebook consistently delivers fraudulent or low-quality traffic in the crypto niche.
I was paying as much as 36 cents per click for people who landed on my static HTML landing page but exhibited no activity whatsoever, swiftly returning to the previous page within a second.
This type of traffic is completely fabricated and lacks authenticity, potentially originating from automated bots designed to hinder competition. I have observed a similar pattern with platforms like ZeroPark—predominantly bot-driven traffic.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your assistance. However, the issue I'm experiencing is that I've already installed the Pixel on my White page, but I'm still not getting any conversions. Therefore, I believe the Pixel is not the cause of the problem. I suppose I just need to experiment and explore different approaches, and hopefully, someday I'll start seeing some conversions too.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook and other social media platforms strongly disapprove of cryptocurrency advertising. The likely scenarios are as follows:

1. You may receive some conversions from automated bot-generated traffic.
  2. You may discover that your advertising account has been suspended.
  3. You are unlikely to generate any profits from your advertising efforts.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook and other social media platforms strongly disapprove of cryptocurrency advertising. The likely scenarios are as follows:

1. You may receive some conversions from automated bot-generated traffic.
  2. You may discover that your advertising account has been suspended.
  3. You are unlikely to generate any profits from your advertising efforts.
Why is it that I come across numerous Telegram groups that generate remarkable sales? And if I use a Cloaker, Facebook won't recognize it as a cryptocurrency advertisement, correct?

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is it that I come across numerous Telegram groups that generate remarkable sales? And if I use a Cloaker, Facebook won't recognize it as a cryptocurrency advertisement, correct?
There may be a few genuine things among them, but most of the content found on Telegram is unreliable and false. I constantly receive spam invitations to join cryptocurrency groups, which is extremely unpleasant. Many people are deceitful, and their main goal is to persuade you to pay for some questionable "service." No matter what you attempt to accomplish, you're likely to experience more losses than gains. However, I must admit that I have been mistaken in the past.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There may be a few genuine things among them, but most of the content found on Telegram is unreliable and false. I constantly receive spam invitations to join cryptocurrency groups, which is extremely unpleasant. Many people are deceitful, and their main goal is to persuade you to pay for some questionable "service." No matter what you attempt to accomplish, you're likely to experience more losses than gains. However, I must admit that I have been mistaken in the past.
I agree with your statement. It is unfortunate that many groups are fraudulent schemes. However, this does not necessarily imply that Facebook ads are ineffective. My issue lies in the fact that despite running ads, I am not seeing any conversions, unlike others in the same industry who are experiencing significant sales. Consequently, I am questioning what mistakes I might be making.

Top Bottom