Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Restrics ads and my facebook profile, any solution?

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone have a similar experience to mine? My Facebook profile was restricted, and I followed the instructions provided by Facebook to file a complaint. However, after submitting my identity verification profile, I couldn't submit any further requests or inquiries about the situation. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar case and if they have found a solution or workaround.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Meta may still be in the process of reviewing the information you provided. It might be worth considering contacting their support team once more. You can explain your situation and politely ask about any updates regarding the status of your account.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Meta may still be in the process of reviewing the information you provided. It might be worth considering contacting their support team once more. You can explain your situation and politely ask about any updates regarding the status of your account.
Thank you for your support. I'll give it my best shot.

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to visit business.facebook.com/accountquality and submit a request for review to observe the outcome.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
You have the option to visit business.facebook.com/accountquality and submit a request for review to observe the outcome.
Thank you for your assistance, but despite my efforts, I am still unable to submit the request.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Thank you for your assistance, but despite my efforts, I am still unable to submit the request.
Are you presently using any browser add-ons like translation tools? Alternatively, have you experimented with deactivating all browser extensions to determine if it improves the situation?

Mylingna

Reaction score
Are you presently using any browser add-ons like translation tools? Alternatively, have you experimented with deactivating all browser extensions to determine if it improves the situation?
Sure, I'll give it a shot. You're welcome, my friend.

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This procedure requires a significant amount of time, so you have the option to wait longer, set it aside for a few days, and return to it later.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This procedure requires a significant amount of time, so you have the option to wait longer, set it aside for a few days, and return to it later.
Thank you, have you witnessed it previously? I patiently waited for a week, but received no reply.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, have you witnessed it previously? I patiently waited for a week, but received no reply.
If that's the case, I believe it would be advisable for you to create a new account.

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If that's the case, I believe it would be advisable for you to create a new account.
Sure, I'll consider it and continue to be patient. Thank you.

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you aware of the specific mistake that occurs when the account is placed under restrictions?

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
We are lodging a complaint with Facebook, but Facebook will require you to confirm your identity, and this verification process can be time-consuming.

Top Bottom