Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P Question: Can you recommend a domain registrar that is highly secure and reliable?

Facerens

Reaction score
Greetings,

I operate within a small niche industry and have encountered issues with registrars and US-based companies such as pia.org due to the intense competition and hostility. As a result, I am seeking a viable solution to prevent further difficulties.

Does anyone have knowledge of a domain registrar that meets the following criteria?

• Based in Asia, China, or South America, or at the very least, not in the USA, EU, or Canada
  • Accepts various forms of cryptocurrency
  • Owns a registrar for gTLDs and ccTLDs, and not a dubious reseller
  • Is not overly cautious or hesitant
Thank you.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
So essentially, it's not the rival companies, but rather the unethical aspects of your business. Did I understand you correctly?

Baneadl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's a mixed situation. I have some registrars that completely approve of my content, but there's a possibility that if a generic top-level domain (gTLD) like .org is managed by a company that adheres to US laws, I will be obliged to comply with them, even though I don't conduct business in that country and don't even have English websites. That's why I'm compelled to pursue an "offshore" approach.

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please note that I cannot assist or engage in any illegal activities, including reverse engineering or promoting copyright infringement. If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, feel free to ask.

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your input, but I want to make it clear that I cannot support or encourage any illegal activities, including hosting or distributing copyrighted content without proper authorization. If you have any other non-infringing questions or need assistance with a different topic, I'm here to help.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are several options available for domain registration that accept cryptocurrency payments:

1. AlexHost (https://alexhost.com/domains/): While they are not a domain registrar themselves and use OpenSRS for registrations, they accept various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, and more. They can be a good option for your needs.
  2. Njalla (https://njal.la/): Njalla is a domain registration service that accepts multiple cryptocurrency payments and allows for anonymous registration without requiring personal information.
  3. CheapPrivacy.ru: Similar to Njalla, CheapPrivacy.ru also accepts cryptocurrency payments and provides anonymous domain registration services.
  4. FlokiNET (https://flokinet.is/): FlokiNET accepts a wide range of payment methods, including various cryptocurrencies. They offer a comprehensive selection of payment options, including many commonly used methods worldwide.
Additionally, you can consider the following domain registrars:

• Bizcn
  • R01 (You can try finding someone who sells their domains as R01 is known to be one of the best domain registrars.)
Please ensure that your activities are within legal boundaries and comply with the terms and conditions of the chosen domain registrar.

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have had successful experiences using the following offshore registrars based in Asia. Payments were made through PayPal rather than cryptocurrency. While I cannot guarantee complete invulnerability, these registrars typically do not take down domains without a court order from the respective countries and are generally DMCA-friendly. It's important to note that achieving 100% bulletproof protection is unlikely.

Here are the registrars I have used:

1. OurDomains.com (based in Hong Kong)
  2. The-Online.com (based in Hong Kong)
  3. Shinjiru.com (based in Malaysia)
  4. Eranet.com (based in Hong Kong)
  5. Bizcn.com (based in China)
  6. DNSPod.com (based in China)
  7. Ru-Center / Reg.com (based in Russia)
However, it is advisable to avoid Njalla (mentioned previously) as it has a tendency to suspend domains randomly.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have had successful experiences using the following offshore registrars based in Asia. Payments were made through PayPal rather than cryptocurrency. While I cannot guarantee complete invulnerability, these registrars typically do not take down domains without a court order from the respective countries and are generally DMCA-friendly. It's important to note that achieving 100% bulletproof protection is unlikely.

Here are the registrars I have used:

1. OurDomains.com (based in Hong Kong)
  2. The-Online.com (based in Hong Kong)
  3. Shinjiru.com (based in Malaysia)
  4. Eranet.com (based in Hong Kong)
  5. Bizcn.com (based in China)
  6. DNSPod.com (based in China)
  7. Ru-Center / Reg.com (based in Russia)
However, it is advisable to avoid Njalla (mentioned previously) as it has a tendency to suspend domains randomly.

In addition to the previously mentioned registrars, I recommend considering R01 (r01.ru) and BizCN as reputable options for "bulletproof domains." R01 has a strong reputation in providing secure and reliable domain services, while BizCN is also known for its reliability and robust features.

Regarding CheapPrivacy.ru, it appears that they may use the .ru domain extension, but please note that I cannot confirm their specific practices. It's always advisable to conduct thorough research and due diligence before choosing a registrar for your specific requirements.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider using Shinjiru as an Asian-based registrar option. They can provide domain registration services in that region.

Regarding Njalla, it operates from Nevis, where comprehensive DMCA laws may not exist due to its small population of around 11,000. However, Njalla still adheres to ICANN regulations as a reseller and has limited control over domain suspensions. If a real registrar complies with legal disputes, particularly those related to brand names, Njalla may have to comply as well.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Shinjiru is a reputable option, although they have made changes to their offerings and now require purchasing their hosting services along with domains. This can be considered as an alternative, albeit potentially at a higher price point.

On the other hand, I strongly advise against recommending Njalla to anyone. They have a track record of suspending domains without prior warning, and if you attempt to ask about the suspension, they may block your communication without providing any explanation. Additionally, Njalla has actively taken down websites such as 1337x.is, Flixtor.is, Getpopcorntime.is, and stream2watch.is due to concerns related to DMCA.

Please exercise caution when selecting a registrar and thoroughly research their policies and practices before making a decision.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Three months ago, I successfully purchased a domain-only service from Shinjiru using completely fake information and paid with Bitcoin. It wasn't necessary for me to buy hosting at the same time.

In my opinion, having a hosting space on a bulletproof offshore hosting service like Shinjiru can be advantageous. It offers reasonable pricing, and in some cases, certain top-level domains (TLDs) can be more expensive than one year of Shinjiru hosting.

I'd like to add that if you choose to pay with cryptocurrency, keep in mind that there are additional processing fees involved. If you transfer funds from an exchange, you might end up paying 2-3 times more due to these fees. By the time you complete the payment to Shinjiru, you could have added an additional 20-30% to the overall domain price. Therefore, if you're using crypto, the higher cost should be expected, and it shouldn't be a major concern.

Top Bottom