Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Question about Youtube + CPA + SMM + Traffic boosting - ASK ME!

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I am here to share my extensive knowledge in the realms of YouTube, CPA (Cost Per Action), SMM (Social Media Marketing) panels, and video boosting. Currently, I am actively involved with OGAds and CPABuild networks. I am more than willing to address any inquiries you may have, except for inquiries regarding specific video concepts.

You can ask about various topics such as:

• The number of views required to enhance and rank a video
  • Strategies to prevent being banned on YouTube
I sincerely hope that my expertise and perspectives can assist you. Thank you for your attention, and I wish you joyful holidays!

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Kindly provide responses to both of the aforementioned questions, please.
  2. Additionally, in your perspective, what types of perspectives and/or services can contribute to enhancing the ranking of videos?

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What types of videos are effective for COA (Cost of Action) offers? Could you provide an example video from YouTube that aligns with this?

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Kindly provide responses to both of the aforementioned questions, please.
  2. Additionally, in your perspective, what types of perspectives and/or services can contribute to enhancing the ranking of videos?
The effectiveness of video strategies for COA offers can vary depending on your specific niche. However, in highly competitive scenarios, it is recommended to consider purchasing around 5,000 to 10,000 views, 400 to 500 likes, up to 50 comments, and a few shares.

To ensure compliance and avoid penalties, follow these steps: avoid displaying a locker in your YouTube video, stop from including URLs in the video description or comments. Instead, you can opt for a text overlay in the video itself, stating something like "Visit this website example.com." Then, in the video description and comments, you can mention, "To receive your in-game currency, visit this website mentioned at 1:25 (timestamp on the video)" using yellow text.

For optimal results, it is suggested to acquire high retention views, as they are considered the most effective. Additionally, purchasing comments is crucial for building viewer trust and significantly improving your video's performance. Interestingly, this aspect is often overlooked.

I personally implemented these strategies and achieved impressive outcomes without encountering any bans. By applying these methods, your videos will remain relevant and continue to generate results.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What measures can be taken to prevent shadowbanning?

DevWolfie

Reaction score
What types of videos are effective for COA (Cost of Action) offers? Could you provide an example video from YouTube that aligns with this?
I tried Roblox and Fortnite, and both of them were excellent. Please try searching for "Fortnite vbucks glitch" if you are unable to see any examples.

HaloRealist

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. However, I would like to ask whether I should create a new channel or continue using my existing one.

Necromancer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What measures can be taken to prevent shadowbanning?

To prevent YouTube bans, you can adhere to the following guidelines:

1. Refrain from displaying content lockers within your YouTube videos.
  2. Avoid including URLs in the video description or comments. Instead, consider overlaying text on the video itself, stating something like "Access example.com" for viewers.
  3. Provide timestamps in the video description and comments, referencing the text overlay. For instance, you can mention, "To receive in-game currency, visit the highlighted website at 1:25 in the video."

BhiduWeeds

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To prevent YouTube bans, you can adhere to the following guidelines:

1. Refrain from displaying content lockers within your YouTube videos.
  2. Avoid including URLs in the video description or comments. Instead, consider overlaying text on the video itself, stating something like "Access example.com" for viewers.
  3. Provide timestamps in the video description and comments, referencing the text overlay. For instance, you can mention, "To receive in-game currency, visit the highlighted website at 1:25 in the video."
Doesn't purchasing fake engagement lead to shadowbanning of videos or the account?

Top Bottom