Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Please some advices for newbie in tiktok?

Ruitne

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to posting TikTok videos, and I've been consistently uploading for the past five days. However, I'm facing an issue as my videos aren't receiving many views. One video got 250 views, the second video got 19, and the third video only got 2 views. The remaining two videos have not received any views at all. I make sure to include hashtags and use slow background songs in my videos.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice on what I might be doing wrong or any areas I should focus on to improve my video performance.

Thank you all in advance.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Attempt to employ hashtags that have limited competition, leverage the momentum of other creators to enhance your growth. Additionally, from my past experiences, I discovered the importance of avoiding any associations with Instagram, amusingly enough.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Attempt to employ hashtags that have limited competition, leverage the momentum of other creators to enhance your growth. Additionally, from my past experiences, I discovered the importance of avoiding any associations with Instagram, amusingly enough.
What would occur if we connect with Instagram, precisely?

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Make sure to track and engage with other TikTok accounts that belong to the same category as yours. Collaborate with popular influencers in your genre by creating content together using the split-screen feature. Also, share and repost trending TikTok videos from other users that have gone viral.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Continue to upload videos. Your current upload duration of just 5 days is not enough to observe significant outcomes.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Continue to upload high-quality videos, and over time, you will witness the gradual emergence of positive outcomes.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you give it a few weeks, your videos will start to receive increased views.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, I intend to continue uploading a video every day for the time being, and I will also provide updates on the outcomes.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Your music should be popular or among the most popular.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply by uploading approximately 3 to 4, or possibly even 5, videos per day, you can significantly increase your chances of achieving a high ranking. Each video has the potential to rank at least 10 out of 10, ensuring success in terms of visibility and exposure.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply by uploading approximately 3 to 4, or possibly even 5, videos per day, you can significantly increase your chances of achieving a high ranking. Each video has the potential to rank at least 10 out of 10, ensuring success in terms of visibility and exposure.
Are you certain? TikTok is experiencing a high influx of video uploads on a daily basis, resulting in a recent alteration in the algorithm compared to just a few months ago.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What types of videos do you share online? Where are you located? Determine if there is significant user demand for the content you produce in your specific geographic location.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Creating such a large number of videos can be quite challenging... haha.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What types of videos do you share online? Where are you located? Determine if there is significant user demand for the content you produce in your specific geographic location.
I create educational videos, which provide useful information. I produce these videos from North America.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to posting TikTok videos, and I've been consistently uploading for the past five days. However, I'm facing an issue as my videos aren't receiving many views. One video got 250 views, the second video got 19, and the third video only got 2 views. The remaining two videos have not received any views at all. I make sure to include hashtags and use slow background songs in my videos.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice on what I might be doing wrong or any areas I should focus on to improve my video performance.

Thank you all in advance.
Please upload a minimum of three videos per day or upload as many videos as you are able to.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please upload a minimum of three videos per day or upload as many videos as you are able to.
Indeed, TikTok favors profiles that regularly post a significant amount of content. My recommendation would be to upload 5-6 videos per day, or even more. TikTok has changed the conventional norms regarding posting frequency and timing, so there are no specific limitations in this regard. The crucial factor is to maintain consistency, and your videos will be included in the recommendations.

It's important not to overlook the use of hashtags. Avoid using popular hashtags such as "viral" or "trending one viral videos" initially, as they won't be of much help. Instead, focus on catering to your specific target audience if you have niche content. There's no need to try to please or capture the attention of the entire TikTok user base. As you gain traction and grow, you can aim higher in terms of expanding your reach.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Create approximately 7 to 8 TikTok videos daily!

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is important to give careful consideration to the content and strive to capture the attention of others within the first 1-2 seconds. Additionally, it is advisable to distribute the video on various platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.

Top Bottom