Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Please lead me the right way to bulk create accounts on twitter

CommentsValued

Reaction score
Hello. I require assistance in establishing multiple Twitter accounts without encountering suspensions or bans.

Here is what I have attempted so far, but without success. (Read on for details)

1. Acquired Ping Proxies ISP Static IP proxies, let's say 10 for simplicity.
  2. Created 10 separate Chrome profiles.
  3. Installed Foxy Proxy in each Chrome profile and configured them with unique IPs.
  4. Connected to the assigned proxies.
  5. Created Twitter accounts.
  6. After a few days, a phone number verification was requested. I used FelixMerchant to verify the numbers. However, after a day or two, all the accounts required "reverification of phone number" upon logging in. Since the numbers were one-time use, this created a problem. I appealed to Twitter, and they unlocked all the accounts. However, a few days later, all the accounts were suspended once again.
Clearly, this approach is not effective.

I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide. My goal is to create approximately 50 accounts.

Thank you!

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
Instead of simply creating 10 chrome profiles, you could consider using an anti-detect browser to avoid potential linking between the profiles. One option is to try out Gologin, which offers a 7-day trial period. Another alternative is adspower.

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
Instead of simply creating 10 chrome profiles, you could consider using an anti-detect browser to avoid potential linking between the profiles. One option is to try out Gologin, which offers a 7-day trial period. Another alternative is adspower.
Thank you for your assistance. I require a Chrome browser in order to successfully establish Metamask connections. It appears that launching Chrome browsers is possible through incognito mode. Would that be a suitable choice?

Nexxedara

Reaction score
Manipulate fingerprints, canvases, employ 4G proxies

Last edited by a moderator:

Fateer

Reaction score
Could you kindly offer additional information regarding the process of accomplishing this?
Google Chrome offers a variety of appealing plugins.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be advisable to purchase older accounts and use 4G proxies in your approach. However, it is crucial to exercise caution while switching IP addresses when accessing the accounts. In general, by following these steps, you should be well-prepared for the task at hand.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Initially, acquire Twitter accounts of superior quality.
  2. Use static IP addresses through a proxy.
  3. Experiment with a dependable antidetect browser that is mentioned in my signature. It offers a trial period of 7 days.
  4. Managing 1000 Twitter accounts through API operations is also practical without any issues.

Top Bottom