Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Please help with Wordpress - tab name and icon?

Dingessi

Reaction score
1.png

I'm looking for guidance on how to edit the tab information on my WordPress website. Specifically, I'm interested in changing the WordPress logo to my own logo. Does anyone know how I can achieve this?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Title and Tagline Verification

The site-wide title and tagline can be found under Site Identity. Additionally, when creating a post, you have the option to customize the title and tagline for that specific page.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The small icon displayed on a website's tab is called a Favicon. What is the name of the theme that you are currently using? Some themes have a built-in option to modify the Favicon from the dashboard, making it easy to change.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Title and Tagline Verification

The site-wide title and tagline can be found under Site Identity. Additionally, when creating a post, you have the option to customize the title and tagline for that specific page.
Thank you for your response! I have another question: Is there any method to remove the "Not Secure" warning that appears when loading a website on Google?

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your response! I have another question: Is there any method to remove the "Not Secure" warning that appears when loading a website on Google?
Is HTTPS enabled on your website?

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In order to enable HTTPS on your website, you will need to obtain an SSL certificate. One simple solution is to use Cloudflare and activate flexible SSL, which has been known to work effectively.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been coding for over 13 years, and I can attest to the fact that seeking assistance from various sources such as forums, GitHub, and Stack Overflow can be beneficial to one's productivity. Relying solely on one platform can limit your progress.

Regarding the theme color, I would advise against exploring that particular path. Trust me, it's better to heed my advice on this matter, my friend.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Enabling HTTPS through Cloudflare is a solution that can address this problem

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No.

Thank you!
If you prefer not to link your website via Cloudflare, you can always contact your web hosting provider. They can typically install LetsEncrypt.org, which is considered the industry standard and used by the majority of people."

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wordpress backend -> appearance -> site identity -> site icon

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Settings -> General

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The small icon displayed on a website's tab is called a favicon, and you can modify it using HTML code. W3Schools is a great resource for learning how to do this. Alternatively, you can use a plugin that provides this feature.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my experience, Customizer provided the option to set a 512x512 image as the site icon or favicon.

Top Bottom