Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Pay per action + online marketing (now im making 12.000$ a month)

GOALS

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

You might recognize me: around 10 months back, I sold 10 lists of PAA websites, at a time when they weren't as popular as they are today. A few months later, I launched my own dedicated PAA website, and yesterday marked my first $500 day. Both traffic and CPM rates are on the rise. My only regret is not having started earlier.

Here's my website:

kkkz.png

Here's my plan moving forward:

1. Expand my portfolio of PAA sites - Currently, I have about 12 websites ready, with 11 of them aged but without content. Four are in foreign languages, and one has both age and a decent backlink profile.
  2. Commence rewriting articles from various PAA sites, including my own. Additionally, I'll purchase aged domains and publish these rewritten articles. If either myself or others can achieve rankings with fully replicated content, it illustrates the ease of targeting these keywords.
  3. Determine the course of action for my primary site, which I haven't touched in about a month. I have three options: a) Incorporate more PAAs into the site. b) Leave it unchanged. c) Directly rewrite articles on the site and transition it to a white-hat approach. However, this presents challenges as the traffic predominantly originates from about 8 pages, most of which vary daily and receive only 1-2 visits each.
Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll do my best to provide answers.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the PAA journey train, @Bourgis! I've been eagerly anticipating this. Having had the privilege of witnessing how @Alma's mind operates regarding his sites, it's incredibly exciting to see him sharing his journey publicly. Let's do this!

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello , wishing you the best of luck on your journey! I'm currently engaged in a similar endeavor and have a couple of questions for you:

1. How do you manage to index so many pages? Is it through the indexing API?
  2. Do you publish all your posts at once or do you prefer to drip-feed them?
  3. When acquiring aged domains, do you solely rely on hosterstats/whois to verify their age, or do you also check if they're still ranking for keywords and have a significant number of indexed pages? Are aged domains part of your strategy to bypass the sandbox?
Thank you!

Putionis

Reaction score
I'm keeping up with your updates.

It's truly enriching to hear from accomplished individuals; there's always so much to glean from their experiences.

kocero88

Reaction score
I enjoy reading it. I want to work together on how you write or make those articles, and find pictures for them too.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Hey, when you write articles based on "People Also Ask" (PAA) questions:

Do you write one article for each question in PAA?

Do you use the manual SEOQuake method to find them, or do you use a paid tool?

FinestNyc

Reaction score
How much time does it take for the content to show up high in search results for the keywords? Have you ever had to wait through the sandbox period for any of your websites?

Tevetto

Reaction score
There's a lot to learn from this thread. Count me in!

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Following! By the way, do you skip keywords with buyer intent when scraping People Also Ask (PAA) or do you post them as informational content?

Ruitne

Reaction score
This thread shows great promise ... I'm following it closely.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you create your own PAAs or do you use content from other sources? Where do you get your PAA keywords? Do you include links to the original content if you use content from others? Are you using any automated tools for rewriting or spinning content? If so, which tools are you using?

Heracyte

Reaction score
Do you create your own PAAs or do you use content from other sources? Where do you get your PAA keywords? Do you include links to the original content if you use content from others? Are you using any automated tools for rewriting or spinning content? If so, which tools are you using?

I have the same questions as you. Wishing you the best on your journey.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Congratulations, Alma! This is incredible!

How many pages does your main website have?
How many total posts are on your main website?
How many pages did you post daily?
How long did it take to reach 1,000 monthly visitors?

Top Bottom