Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Path to Achieve $50 per Day Through Crypto Arbitrage.

GOALS

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey folks, kicking off a new chapter in my journey here. A quick intro about myself: I've always dabbled in various online ventures, from being a designer to app reskinning, running an SMMA, and diving into crypto and NFTs in 2022. Managed to generate good revenue while simultaneously studying and acquiring skills along the way.

The primary motivation behind starting this journey is to instill more discipline in my work routine. I've struggled with maintaining consistency, and this serves as a commitment to overcome that challenge. Additionally, I aim to showcase that there are alternative niches beyond the more conventional journeys focused on websites, SEO, and CPA, which are often prominent in the forum.

I've been utilizing this method for a month now, though I must admit I haven't been consistently disciplined or working on it daily, limiting its revenue potential. The method yields approximately 0.5-0.7% daily returns on my capital, with low risk since I'm not purchasing crypto—instead, I engage in the buying and selling of USDT or other stablecoins in my local currency. Typically, I conduct transactions solely through exchanges, but occasionally I acquire USDT with USD via PayPal, then sell it on CEX, pocketing the price difference ;). (It's crucial to exercise caution and understanding to avoid potential scams!)

That wraps it up. My hope is to inspire others to work on self-discipline, and I aim to achieve my goal before the end of 2023. I'll keep you all posted on my progress. While this endeavor provides additional income, my primary objective is securing a fulfilling job in my field—software engineering—upon graduating from university. Currently in my third year, I'll continue to share updates. I've enjoyed reading the journeys of those who came before me, and witnessing their success is truly motivating. Here's to hoping luck favors me on my journey to becoming the next success story! :)

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey. I'll be following along.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Fascinating! I'm a trader myself, and I've heard of someone who taught a similar technique—always arbitraging on stable coins. However, I've never delved deeper into it.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Best of luck on your journey! As a dedicated arbitrager myself, I know how exciting it can be! ;)

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck! I'll be following your progress closely.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Best of luck on your journey! I'll be following along. Is there a guide where I can learn more about this? I've heard about it and want to dive deeper.

Best of luck on your journey! As a dedicated arbitrager myself, I know how exciting it can be! ;)

Is there a guide where I can learn more about this? I've heard about it and want to learn more.

Comicsp

Reaction score
Wishing you all the best on your journey!

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey. I'll be following along.

Thank you!

Fascinating! I'm a trader myself, and I've heard of someone who taught a similar technique—always arbitraging on stable coins. However, I've never delved deeper into it.

I also trade occasionally. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share knowledge.

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!
Thanks, man!
Thanks! Keep up the good work, brother. If you have any advice for me, I'd love to hear it.

Wishing you the best of luck! I'll be following your progress closely.
Thanks a lot!
Best of luck on your journey! I'll be following along. Is there a guide where I can learn more about this? I've heard about it and want to dive deeper.
That's the thing about these crypto methods—I haven't found many people explaining them in detail. I've learned everything through trial and error. However, I suggest watching as many videos as possible on this topic to get a general idea. Good luck!

Wishing you all the best on your journey!

Thanks for that!

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
First day, 04/11:
It was a good start, honestly! I didn't invest all my capital yet still achieved a 0.6% profit margin on my trades, earning $20 today. Typically, these good days don't last, so I tried to maximize my efforts and worked hard today.

P.S.: These trades were done on Binance, which charged a 0.4% fee. If anyone knows exchanges with 0 fees, that could increase my profit to 1% a day. I'm open to suggestions! If you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Attachments included.

image 1.webpimage 2.webp

KingDoom

Reaction score
First day, 04/11:
It was a good start, honestly! I didn't invest all my capital yet still achieved a 0.6% profit margin on my trades, earning $20 today. Typically, these good days don't last, so I tried to maximize my efforts and worked hard today.

P.S.: These trades were done on Binance, which charged a 0.4% fee. If anyone knows exchanges with 0 fees, that could increase my profit to 1% a day. I'm open to suggestions! If you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Could you please share more details about what you did exactly? :)

Trippinet

Reaction score
That sounds great! Could you set this up for automatic processing?

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, that's a fantastic idea. I look forward to seeing your results!

Top Bottom