Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Opinions on purchasing fiverr reviews?

Ferrancy

Reaction score
I often come across a common request from people looking to purchase Fiverr reviews. Have you personally ever bought Fiverr reviews? If you have, what kind of impact did it have on your experience? If not, what factors influenced your decision not to do so?

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure, I used to buy them. I can't vouch for the genuine impact, but alongside those paid reviews, I also received authentic feedback from real customers for the work I had done for them. So, acquiring Fiverr reviews was just an extra boost.

Idoligna

Reaction score
I haven't needed it.

Wishiter

Reaction score
I think it's more beneficial for new Fiverr users.

Inferner

Reaction score
No, it's better to use a friend's account to make purchases and post reviews rather than buying directly.

BlackP

Reaction score
"I tried it, and it worked—got sales from a new account, so it was definitely worth it for me.

Mountaili

Reaction score
Yes, I gave it a shot once!

Bergires

Reaction score
Absolutely, when I first started, they did exactly what I needed. Everything else fell into place afterward.

Comicsp

Reaction score
It's an easy way to double your money, but only if you're starting with pocket change.

Starthe

Reaction score
Not at all. I used to receive a lot of orders in the past, but over time, they gradually declined without any clear reason.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
I've never paid for a review on any platform—it's too much of a risk for me.

SummersBase

Reaction score
Whenever I launch a new gig on Fiverr, I start by purchasing a few five-star reviews to boost initial sales. However, I’ve noticed there aren’t many sellers offering Fiverr reviews here on BHW—only a couple are active. Given the high demand for Fiverr reviews, as you (@krishnaverma) pointed out, it might be worth considering opening a sales thread for them. If the pricing is right, I’d become a regular customer.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet. I’ve only done it for Google reviews before, and it made a significant difference.

Dularket

Reaction score
In my experience, purchasing Fiverr reviews hasn’t had any negative effects. I’d even recommend it for a new account. On Fiverr, that first sale is crucial for getting a gig off the ground. Since most buyers rely on reviews before making a purchase, it’s tough to generate sales without them.

LuvChamp

Reaction score
No, I haven’t—I don't find it ethical.

Ruitne

Reaction score
No, I haven’t—I don't find it ethical.
Unethical? Do you use any products made in China or those containing parts made in China? Take your laptop, for instance. We've all seen reports about major brands or their manufacturing partners using exploitative labor practices in China. Buying these products is also unethical because it makes you complicit in supporting exploitation. So, should you sell your laptop too?

Sealoye

Reaction score
I often come across a common request from people looking to purchase Fiverr reviews. Have you personally ever bought Fiverr reviews? If you have, what kind of impact did it have on your experience? If not, what factors influenced your decision not to do so?
I've never bought Fiverr reviews myself, but if you're a new seller struggling to get orders, purchasing reviews can help you gain traction. Buyers tend to trust established sellers with five-star ratings, so it's a strategy I'd recommend.

Top Bottom