Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

OGads approval denied.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
It seems that OGAds is not particularly interested in accepting my request, despite providing them with evidence of my previous earnings from Linkvertise. Although Linkvertise is not a CPA Network, it serves as proof of the traffic I generate. Additionally, I shared information about the adult snap traffic I have, but unfortunately, my request was still rejected.

I'm wondering if there are any other adult networks that might have a more straightforward approval process compared to OGAds. Alternatively, if anyone has any guidance or assistance in helping me get approved by OGAds, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you for your support.

HotSport

Reaction score
"They have an ongoing discussion in the forum, and their account manager is quite active on Skype. It might be worth posting something in their forum thread.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
"They have an ongoing discussion in the forum, and their account manager is quite active on Skype. It might be worth posting something in their forum thread.

"Would you mind sharing the link to the thread? Thanks a lot!"

SereneMans

Reaction score
"Ogads isn't classified as an adult CPA network."

DevWolfie

Reaction score
"Ogads isn't classified as an adult CPA network."

Ah, that explains it. Can you suggest some other adult networks? Also, do they not offer dating offers either?

Braines

Reaction score
"Los Pollos might be a better fit for your type of traffic. OGAds isn’t an adult network."

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Ah, that explains it. Can you suggest some other adult networks? Also, do they not offer dating offers either?

A while back, I used to earn the most from a network I really liked. It was my top choice about a year or two ago. There’s another platform I’ve tried, which was decent, but lately, I’ve come across a few reports about payment issues, so it’s best to do a bit of research before diving in. I’ve also had good experiences with a different network, which performs well. As someone mentioned earlier, certain networks don’t allow adult traffic, which could be why your application was rejected.

Glamoco

Reaction score
This platform doesn't typically allow adult traffic, but you can try reaching out to their team via Skype to see if you can get approved.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
A while back, I used to earn the most from a network I really liked. It was my top choice about a year or two ago. There’s another platform I’ve tried, which was decent, but lately, I’ve come across a few reports about payment issues, so it’s best to do a bit of research before diving in. I’ve also had good experiences with a different network, which performs well. As someone mentioned earlier, certain networks don’t allow adult traffic, which could be why your application was rejected.

"Thanks a lot! I’ll give that network a try. Is it difficult to get approved, or do they accept beginners easily?"

DevWolfie

Reaction score
This platform doesn't typically allow adult traffic, but you can try reaching out to their team via Skype to see if you can get approved.

"Yeah, I spoke with someone from their team, and they told me they couldn’t approve my application."

MagicGurl

Reaction score
"Thanks a lot! I’ll give that network a try. Is it difficult to get approved, or do they accept beginners easily?"

"I don't anticipate any issues. Just provide them with traffic proof if they request it."

DevWolfie

Reaction score
"I don't anticipate any issues. Just provide them with traffic proof if they request it."

Would it be okay if I mention that I haven't partnered with any other CPA networks in the past?

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Would it be okay if I mention that I haven't partnered with any other CPA networks in the past?

It’s your call. Simply respond to their questions on Skype and explain how you plan to drive and convert traffic.

PanetCute

Reaction score
Take a look at the Affiliate Program section on the forum, where you'll find numerous choices.

Some good ones to explore include OliMob, Lospollos, and iMonetizeit.

Glamoco

Reaction score
"Yeah, I spoke with someone from their team, and they told me they couldn’t approve my application."

It's not a major issue. Simply reapply with a more polished presentation and a different name. You might want to modify the proof of earnings from CPABUILD and adjust your previous network experience in your application. Apply again in a few days and do what you can to persuade them. Even though it's possible that one of the network admins might see this, it seems like you’re making it very challenging for newcomers to get started.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
It’s your call. Simply respond to their questions on Skype and explain how you plan to drive and convert traffic.

I answered all the questions, but Mohoshen rejected my application without providing a clear reason. I included all the details about my traffic sources, and I've noticed that others using the same traffic sources have been accepted. I’m not sure why I was rejected.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
It's not a major issue. Simply reapply with a more polished presentation and a different name. You might want to modify the proof of earnings from CPABUILD and adjust your previous network experience in your application. Apply again in a few days and do what you can to persuade them. Even though it's possible that one of the network admins might see this, it seems like you’re making it very challenging for newcomers to get started.

I was also rejected by Lospollos. How should I go about creating the earning proof from CPABuild? Should I just find a random image online and edit it, or is there a specific template I should use?

DevWolfie

Reaction score
Take a look at the Affiliate Program section on the forum, where you'll find numerous choices.

Some good ones to explore include OliMob, Lospollos, and iMonetizeit.

As mentioned earlier, I was rejected by Lospollos. I'll give the other options a try as well.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
I was also rejected by Lospollos. How should I go about creating the earning proof from CPABuild? Should I just find a random image online and edit it, or is there a specific template I should use?

You can find some in MMO.

Top Bottom