Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Not A SINGLE VIEW WITH YOUTUBE SHORTS!?!?!?A

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been attempting to break into the YouTube Shorts platform since January. Despite uploading hundreds of high-quality videos across 25-30 YouTube Shorts accounts, I'm not seeing any views. All of my shorts remain at 0 views, even after trying different devices, proxies, and VPNs. I'm seeking assistance and guidance. Can anyone offer some help or advice?

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's too late to start focusing on shorts. YouTube has modified its algorithm, resulting in significantly reduced traffic for this format.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dude, it's not just a matter of getting a high number of views. The problem is that I'm not even getting a single view on any of my videos. It's frustrating because I must be doing something wrong, considering that I've seen others achieve at least 200-400 views on their very first video.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider focusing on a single YouTube account and putting effort into building a subscriber base for it.

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider focusing on a single YouTube account and putting effort into building a subscriber base for it.
I suspect that YouTube is secretly limiting the visibility of all my accounts, commonly known as shadow banning.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suspect that YouTube is secretly limiting the visibility of all my accounts, commonly known as shadow banning.
Consider using a bot to disseminate your video links to relevant online platforms where there is a potential audience interested in your content.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's possible that the issue lies with the specific niche or topic you're focusing on.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encounter the same problem, and I also have multiple accounts. It's plausible that we are experiencing shadow banning.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Try using a bot to send spam out your links to places on the web where they'd be interested in your video

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I mean you also get exactly 0 views on all shorts?

Lessig

Reaction score
Try using a bot to send spam out your links to places on the web where they'd be interested in your video
Unfortunately, it seems that the suggested solutions or strategies are not providing any positive results, my friend.

Ysoserious

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's possible that the issue lies with the specific niche or topic you're focusing on.
I have made attempts across various niches such as sports, Trump videos, Family Guy shorts, and many others.

Covektab

Reaction score
I mean you also get exactly 0 views on all shorts?
I'm not getting any views on my videos, whether they are in the shorts format or the more traditional video format.

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although I understand your perspective, it does seem like you might be facing shadowban issues. As for my own situation, I'm experiencing somewhat decent views, albeit lower than 2,000 views (and it appears to be random). Interestingly, some of the channels I've uploaded shorts on are also shadowbanned. One of my channels remains stuck with zero views, while another channel receives a modest number of views (around 200+).

Considering the circumstances, I would recommend taking a break from uploading and giving it a few months to potentially resolve the issue. Alternatively, you could try uploading shorts on different channels if you haven't already, and include relevant hashtags in the titles. It's unclear whether changing metadata would have an impact.

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although I understand your perspective, it does seem like you might be facing shadowban issues. As for my own situation, I'm experiencing somewhat decent views, albeit lower than 2,000 views (and it appears to be random). Interestingly, some of the channels I've uploaded shorts on are also shadowbanned. One of my channels remains stuck with zero views, while another channel receives a modest number of views (around 200+).

Considering the circumstances, I would recommend taking a break from uploading and giving it a few months to potentially resolve the issue. Alternatively, you could try uploading shorts on different channels if you haven't already, and include relevant hashtags in the titles. It's unclear whether changing metadata would have an impact.
My friend, I completely understand your situation. It appears that all of your 25-30 channels are encountering the same issue. It's uncertain whether YouTube is shadow banning person channels, devices, or even Wi-Fi connections. You've been striving to increase your views for the past 3-4 months, and it's worth noting that you were involved in short spamming between February and April last year, which resulted in the banning of those accounts. While it's unclear if that is directly related to the current problem, it could be a factor worth considering.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you give some time before publishing your first video?

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you give some time before publishing your first video?
Is there a recommended waiting period after creating a channel that you should adhere to before uploading your first video?

Top Bottom