Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

[No VOIP] JuicySMS.com SMS Verification! Real Numbers. # CHEAP # API # AUTOMATIC #

juicysms

Reaction score
JuicySMS.com - Verify your online accounts now!

#Introduction
Temporary USA (+1), Dutch (+31) and UK (+44) numbers for a cheap price. With these numbers you can SMS verify various online services.
If the service you need a SMS for supports United States, Dutch/Netherlands or United Kingdom numbers, we got you sorted!

Our system is designed that you will always get a real number that has never been used for the ordered service before.
Verify your online accounts now.

Visit our website: https://juicysms.com to find it out!

#Packages & Pricing
We offer single SMS verifications starting at 0.50€/SMS.
We offer long-term number rentals for 15€/Month with no additional costs per SMS.

The minimum deposit amount currently is 5€.

#Contact Details
The easiest way to contact us is via the livechat on our site or email us at [email protected]

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SAKUDuW
Discord: JuicyProgramming#5363

You can also private message us here!

#FAQ
Q: Which payment methods are supported?
A: Credit Cards, Apple Pay, iDeal, AliPay and various Crypto (BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC)

#Refund Policy
Single SMS:
You only pay when you receive the SMS.

Rentals:
Full-Refund or replacement if the number does not work (e.g. no SMS coming in)

#We are giving away test balance, simply post here and you'll receive a PM with instructions how to claim it.

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Summary:

This service has undergone testing by the marketplace moderation team to ensure it adheres to marketplace standards. Verification was performed to confirm the service's ability to deliver as advertised within the specified Turnaround Time (TAT) or in a timely manner if no TAT was provided.

Service Information:
  • The website is well-organized and user-friendly.
  • Successful verification of an account was achieved using one of the provided numbers.
Information for Buyers:
  • Service Quality: Expect the received product or service to meet or exceed your expectations. Report any significant drops in quality using the report button.
  • Disputes: In case of non-receipt or a dispute regarding the advertised product or service, buyers are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process, irrespective of a "no refunds" policy.
  • Review Copies: Adhere to marketplace rules; refrain from requesting trials or review copies if not offered by the seller in the sales thread to avoid post removal and further action.

Intricul

Reaction score
I attempted multiple numbers for Deliveroo UK, and unfortunately, none of them were functional. It might be bad luck, but I'm disappointed with the outcome.

juicysms

Reaction score
I attempted multiple numbers for Deliveroo UK, and unfortunately, none of them were functional. It might be bad luck, but I'm disappointed with the outcome.

Hello, all the numbers we provide come from our own supply, and we don't resell any of them. This ensures that we can promptly address any issues that may arise. Other customers have been successfully completing verifications, so I'd like to investigate what might not be working for you. I've sent you a PM to assist you with your Deliveroo SMS :)

For everyone else, if you encounter any issues, please reach out to support to have your concerns addressed promptly!

Our goal is to be the most reliable service available.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Today, Deliveroo is functioning perfectly, so perhaps I simply had some bad luck yesterday :)

juicysms

Reaction score
Today, Deliveroo is functioning perfectly, so perhaps I simply had some bad luck yesterday :)
I'm delighted that it worked flawlessly for you this time :)
We are constantly open to suggestions and improvements for our system. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share them with us!

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm seeking a test balance, perhaps around $2 or $3, to explore various verifications before making a deposit. I'm in need of cost-effective and competitively priced services, as I'm currently using Smspva, which I find to be too expensive. I'm on the lookout for a reliable and budget-friendly SMS service provider like yours.

juicysms

Reaction score
I'm seeking a test balance, perhaps around $2 or $3, to explore various verifications before making a deposit. I'm in need of cost-effective and competitively priced services, as I'm currently using Smspva, which I find to be too expensive. I'm on the lookout for a reliable and budget-friendly SMS service provider like yours.
I've reached out to you via PM :)

For everyone else: $1 test balances are accessible; simply express your interest here, and I will get in touch with you!

SleekVulture

Reaction score
The service successfully worked for Google verification. I plan to use it in the future :)

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would like to request a test balance. Thank you.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
I'm in need of an affordable SMS service panel for regular use. Kindly provide me with enough test credits to evaluate your service.
I am looking forward to potential daily business of around $100 if both parties are satisfied with the service.

juicysms

Reaction score
The service successfully worked for Google verification. I plan to use it in the future :)
Thank you so much for the positive response! We're pleased to hear that it's working effectively for you :)

I would like to request a test balance. Thank you.
I'm in need of an affordable SMS service panel for regular use. Kindly provide me with enough test credits to evaluate your service.
I am looking forward to potential daily business of around $100 if both parties are satisfied with the service.

I've sent a PM to both of you.

For everyone else, I'm still offering $1 tests. Just post here, and I'll reach out to you via PM.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I would appreciate a test balance, please.

Fishapis

Reaction score
Is your service compatible with verifying Discord accounts?

Batersch

Reaction score
I would like to request a test balance.

StinkyBoar

Reaction score
I would like to request a test balance, please.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
Absolutely! If anything isn't functioning as expected, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :

I've sent a private message to both of you!
Certainly, may I request a test balance, please?

Carpords

Reaction score
It functions effectively. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom