Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

No AI replace Software Engineers

Coopsyden

Reaction score
There has been significant buzz in the AI field over the past few months, causing an existential dilemma for many people in the technology industry. Even conversations about layoffs in the tech sector have arisen.

I came across a concise and informative video on this subject by a Norwegian speaker.

If you are involved in the technology industry, I strongly encourage you to watch the video. Now, take a moment to relax and don't fret - there will always be a need for talented and skilled professionals.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
Currently, I believe that customers are more likely to place their trust in a human coder rather than an AI.

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, I believe that customers are more likely to place their trust in a human coder rather than an AI.
Certainly. Outside Finland, the structure for Software Developers/Engineers might differ, but in Finland, coders often find themselves engaged in more customer service tasks than actual coding. This is especially true when a Finnish coder is compensated based on commissions, as they are typically responsible for customer service, coding, testing, and everything in between. Even for those not on a commission basis, and with less customer service involvement, a significant portion of their time is spent in meetings and collaborating with the entire team of coders.

While I cannot speak for the tech space culture in other countries, I find it hard to envision AI replacing anyone in Finland's tech space due to the unique work culture and structure we have in place.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At present, I am uncertain about what will happen in 5 years. The rapid evolution of AI is astonishing, with advancements occurring on a weekly, not monthly, basis.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I haven't watched the video yet, but I share the same view as the title. The sole function of AI is to regurgitate pre-existing information. In real life, when you write code, you often encounter scenarios that are not extensively covered on the internet. In those situations, AI fails utterly. Additionally, it's essential to note that AI avoids time and space complexity when providing solutions. So, even if the code suggested by AI seems to work, it might not be the most efficient approach. Relying entirely on AI without a clear understanding of what you're doing will often lead to poor outcomes. No reputable business would opt for such an approach.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At present, I am uncertain about what will happen in 5 years. The rapid evolution of AI is astonishing, with advancements occurring on a weekly, not monthly, basis.
AI has existed for approximately seven decades, but it only gained widespread popularity due to recent advancements in transformer technology.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There is no chance that AI will replace software developers since AI lacks the ability to engage in critical thinking, which is a crucial aspect of software development.

Top Bottom