Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

SEO Next week, there will be a new update from Google...

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The goal is to prioritize original and helpful content written by people for people, rather than content that is primarily designed to generate search engine traffic. This means reducing the emphasis on AI-generated content and focusing on content that provides genuine value to users.

CharsiMoney

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Every month seems incomplete without a Google update. Although I don't own an AI site, I hope that my own website doesn't get mistakenly treated as one. I find it difficult to fully trust Google's algorithm, as I have reservations about its reliability.

SalmonFranc

Reaction score
Google can be quite frustrating.

NapalmSci

Reaction score
Google can be quite frustrating.
It's difficult to imagine how Google will successfully distinguish between AI-generated content and human-written content. I'm eager to see how they tackle this challenge in the upcoming update. Let the update come, and we'll see what unfolds.

Top Bottom