Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Need some information about upwork.

Emporing

Reaction score
Hello,

I came across a forum where many people claimed to be making money with Upwork, but my personal experience using the platform for several months has been unsuccessful. Despite having 15 years of expertise in SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, GTM (Google Tag Manager), and related fields, I have applied to numerous job postings that perfectly match my qualifications, offering rates that either match or sometimes even lower than the requested rates.

Unfortunately, I have never received any responses. Not a single reply, not even a rejection. This has made me suspicious about the authenticity of these job offers. Is it possible that out of more than 10 applications, I have never received a single response? Is this a normal occurrence?

I'm curious to know if anyone actually earns money through this site.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
This is a typical situation where I've submitted over ten applications, yet only one has responded.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They seem to be cautious and may have discovered alternatives superior to your proposal, such as seeking more reviews, experience, or a higher payment budget. Your only choice appears to be purchasing reviews or finding challenging yet low-paying jobs that are undesirable to most.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I came across a forum where many people claimed to be making money with Upwork, but my personal experience using the platform for several months has been unsuccessful. Despite having 15 years of expertise in SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, GTM (Google Tag Manager), and related fields, I have applied to numerous job postings that perfectly match my qualifications, offering rates that either match or sometimes even lower than the requested rates.

Unfortunately, I have never received any responses. Not a single reply, not even a rejection. This has made me suspicious about the authenticity of these job offers. Is it possible that out of more than 10 applications, I have never received a single response? Is this a normal occurrence?

I'm curious to know if anyone actually earns money through this site.
Recently, I came across a post not too long ago about an person who achieved success on Upwork using a fresh account. You might want to take a look at it and glean some valuable insights from their experience.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you given Fiverr a shot yet?

Top Bottom