Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Need Instagram Story Likes Automatiom

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Currently, I am using a service that performs story liking on Instagram, but I am interested in taking control of this process myself. The service I use engages in approximately 60,000 actions per day and generates around 200 to 800 new followers daily for my models on Instagram. I believe they employ 4G France proxies for their operations.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a tutorial or guide on how to execute this process independently. As a token of gratitude, I am willing to offer compensation for your assistance.

Thank you in advance!

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe you have an interest in participating in this particular online discussion platform.

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are publicly available resources for this purpose, and I can provide you with a reference if necessary.

Trimblue

Reaction score
Create a post seeking to buy or acquire a specific item or service through the HAF (Have a Friend) or WTB (Want to Buy) platform.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Did the Service engage in liking activities on behalf of your account? Consequently, you provided them with your data, correct? It seems excessive to have 60,000 likes per day, even for verified accounts. Can you confirm that they actually carried out such actions?

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Currently, I am using a service that performs story liking on Instagram, but I am interested in taking control of this process myself. The service I use engages in approximately 60,000 actions per day and generates around 200 to 800 new followers daily for my models on Instagram. I believe they employ 4G France proxies for their operations.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a tutorial or guide on how to execute this process independently. As a token of gratitude, I am willing to offer compensation for your assistance.

Thank you in advance!
Where can I locate that particular service?

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What exactly is the concept behind a story? Is it a means for others to view your profile and become your followers?

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Which tool are you using for this?

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi everyone, could someone recommend a bot that is capable of suggesting stories based on personal preferences?

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance!
What is the specific service you were using?

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What exactly is the concept behind a story? Is it a means for others to view your profile and become your followers?
The concept is to increase the number of people who view your Instagram account and transform them into active participants, followers, and potentially even customers for your Instagram-based business.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The concept is to increase the number of people who view your Instagram account and transform them into active participants, followers, and potentially even customers for your Instagram-based business.
Got it. What's the most effective way to go about it? Should I check out my competitors' pages, click on the likes of their new posts, and if their profiles are open, give their pictures a like?

Top Bottom