Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO A&P Need BULK sms provider! High Quality!

Enuentis

Reaction score
I'm in search of a Bulk SMS Service Provider! I need a platform that allows me to effortlessly dispatch approximately 1-4k SMS Text Messages to numbers with diverse country codes. Maintaining anonymity is crucial for me.

Despite my attempts to find a suitable provider through Google, I signed up for the ones listed in the top 10 search results, but it has proven unexpectedly challenging to achieve my goal.

What would you recommend as the most effective solution? Price is not a major concern; I'm primarily looking for a service that is user-friendly and ensures anonymity.

Landrater

Reaction score
You can check out the marketplace here; there are plenty of services available that you might be looking for.

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Maintaining anonymity is crucial for me.

You’ll need to find private vendors for that, as it’s not something that’s openly sold. Try posting in the WTB section, and you should receive a few offers.

Good luck! :)

Enuentis

Reaction score
You’ll need to find private vendors for that, as it’s not something that’s openly sold. Try posting in the WTB section, and you should receive a few offers.

Good luck! :)

Got it! Thanks!

Enuentis

Reaction score
You can check out the marketplace here; there are plenty of services available that you might be looking for.

Maybe I’m just missing something, but I can’t seem to find it. What sub-category should I look under in the Marketplace?

Proudel

Reaction score
Fast2SMS offers various messaging solutions, including promotional, advertising, OTP, and API-based messages. They also provide additional services, such as scheduling messages for delivery at specific times or sending them at regular intervals."

Dingessi

Reaction score
Fast2SMS offers various messaging solutions, including promotional, advertising, OTP, and API-based messages. They also provide additional services, such as scheduling messages for delivery at specific times or sending them at regular intervals."

Hey, I attempted to sign up for Fast2SMS, but it requires an Indian phone number for registration. Could you help me create an account or suggest an alternative method?

Glamoco

Reaction score

Thanks for the suggestion! Could you let me know if it can deliver messages directly to the inbox? I typically send 500-700 messages per day.

Excunian

Reaction score
"Fast2SMS offers various messaging solutions, including promotional, advertising, OTP, and API-based messages. They also provide additional services, such as scheduling messages for delivery at specific times or sending them at regular intervals."

Is DLT registration in India necessary for sending transactional SMS as well? Please advise.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Is DLT registration in India necessary for sending transactional SMS as well? Please advise.

I'm not sure. When I try to sign up, it asks for a phone number with a +91 country code (India) to proceed.

Proudel

Reaction score
Yes, it does require an Indian mobile number. I'm not aware of any alternative methods. You might want to try EnableX instead.

Hey, I attempted to sign up for Fast2SMS, but it requires an Indian phone number for registration. Could you help me create an account or suggest an alternative method?

Proudel

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion! Could you let me know if it can deliver messages directly to the inbox? I typically send 500-700 messages per day.

Yes, absolutely! The messages will go to your inbox without any issues

Proudel

Reaction score

No need to worry, you just need an Indian phone number to sign up—nothing else is required.

XoInlove

Reaction score
I'm in search of a Bulk SMS Service Provider! I need a platform that allows me to effortlessly dispatch approximately 1-4k SMS Text Messages to numbers with diverse country codes. Maintaining anonymity is crucial for me.

Despite my attempts to find a suitable provider through Google, I signed up for the ones listed in the top 10 search results, but it has proven unexpectedly challenging to achieve my goal.

What would you recommend as the most effective solution? Price is not a major concern; I'm primarily looking for a service that is user-friendly and ensures anonymity.

I have it available here.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a bulk SMS service as well. Do the recommendations above also apply to iGaming messages?"

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Check the marketplace; you might find what you need there.

Top Bottom