Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

My reels only got fewer than 10 views. Any advice?

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made an educational profile on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ecomapex.en) to share my knowledge about ecommerce and marketing. But my reels are getting less than 10 views each. I've tried using both broad and specific keywords in the description, but it hasn't worked. Any suggestions?

Drewzard

Reaction score
Maybe your account is shadowbanned. You should check.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
I made an educational profile on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ecomapex.en) to share my knowledge about ecommerce and marketing. But my reels are getting less than 10 views each. I've tried using both broad and specific keywords in the description, but it hasn't worked. Any suggestions?
If your videos aren't creative, badly made, or don't interest your audience, they probably won't get many views or likes. To make Instagram Reels go viral, you need to plan your content well.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
You're sharing reels that aren't very good and then wondering why nobody's watching them. I mean, did you expect to get millions of views for this?

MagazineTopic

Reaction score

Are you using hashtags that match what you're posting about?

Piluen

Reaction score
Use popular hashtags, make interesting content, write catchy captions, post regularly, and share on different platforms.

Haner

Reaction score
I've looked into it, and it seems I'm not shadowbanned. So it's probably just that my content isn't very good. Thanks, everyone.
How do I end this conversation?

Enuentis

Reaction score
Growing your Instagram account isn't simple. You need to keep posting until your content catches on and gets popular.

Captaintis

Reaction score
Did you prepare your account before posting, and is your content interesting enough to grab people's attention?

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Make your content better and keep posting often.

Peaker

Reaction score
To get more views, make sure your content is good quality and relevant. Also, keep posting regularly.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Did you prepare your account before posting, and is your content interesting enough to grab people's attention?
I don't know what this is, so I probably can't help. Can you explain?

Top Bottom