Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My new IG accounts gets lock or verification, is it normal?

Lessig

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm currently facing some challenges while trying to create an Instagram account for OnlyFans purposes, and I could use some assistance. Recently, I created a new email and registered an account using that email. However, almost immediately, I received a pop-up notification indicating suspicious activity on the account and requesting that I add a phone number. Currently, the account is under review. Strangely, three other accounts I created experienced the same review process and were subsequently banned, despite not having added any content and using a fresh proxy for those accounts.

I find it puzzling that my personal accounts are functioning properly, while I'm encountering this issue with the OnlyFans account creation. Any insights or suggestions on why this issue might be occurring would be greatly appreciated.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's incredibly odd. I'm curious if they have recorded your IP address.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
It's incredibly odd. I'm curious if they have recorded your IP address.
I have never personally registered an account using my own IP address before, which is why it's causing confusion.

Mitzios

Reaction score
The possibility of creating additional accounts on Instagram is determined by the number of personal accounts you currently have. If you already have more than three accounts, it is unlikely that Instagram will permit you to create more.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
The possibility of creating additional accounts on Instagram is determined by the number of personal accounts you currently have. If you already have more than three accounts, it is unlikely that Instagram will permit you to create more.
Currently, I have a single item, and unfortunately, proxies do not appear to be effective either.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Proxy is terrible; you should seek out a superior alternative.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Proxy is terrible; you should seek out a superior alternative.
Despite the absence of my proxies, I am encountering identical problems.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, I have a single item, and unfortunately, proxies do not appear to be effective either.
Switch to a different device and avoid logging in from your primary device until it has been adequately warmed up!

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Switch to a different device and avoid logging in from your primary device until it has been adequately warmed up!
I will attempt that; what duration for warming up would you consider adequate?

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will attempt that; what duration for warming up would you consider adequate?
Approximately fourteen days (Ensure that your profile contains all the necessary information).

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you signing up using your computer or mobile application?

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you signing up using your computer or mobile application?
I attempted using both my mobile device connected to my friend's WiFi and my personal PC connected to my own WiFi, but unfortunately, neither option was successful. In fact, I even went as far as creating a new email account in an effort to resolve the issue.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm currently facing some challenges while trying to create an Instagram account for OnlyFans purposes, and I could use some assistance. Recently, I created a new email and registered an account using that email. However, almost immediately, I received a pop-up notification indicating suspicious activity on the account and requesting that I add a phone number. Currently, the account is under review. Strangely, three other accounts I created experienced the same review process and were subsequently banned, despite not having added any content and using a fresh proxy for those accounts.

I find it puzzling that my personal accounts are functioning properly, while I'm encountering this issue with the OnlyFans account creation. Any insights or suggestions on why this issue might be occurring would be greatly appreciated.

Instagram has the ability to identify such content. If you have ever accessed a deactivated account on your device, you could encounter problems with future accounts. Your remaining account(s) that have not been banned are at a potential risk of being shadowbanned. It is important to ensure that the account you're attempting to create does not directly violate the Terms of Service. In addition, you may need to consider using a new device to create new accounts.

Top Bottom