Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My Instagram imediately suspended after creating it?

Vegantech

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am encountering a major problem with Instagram and would appreciate some assistance.

Whenever I try to create a new account, it gets suspended right after creation, citing a violation of the community guidelines. What's perplexing is that I haven't even had the chance to use the account yet.

Interestingly, this issue exclusively occurs when I use my laptop. When I use another laptop or my smartphone with the same IP address, the account functions perfectly fine.

I have attempted various troubleshooting steps such as clearing cookies, cache, and other related data on my laptop. However, despite these efforts, I still encounter the same error, and the account remains suspended.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any potential solutions, I would greatly appreciate your input.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
I suggest creating your account on a mobile device instead of a laptop. Prior to doing so, please reset your mobile device. By following these steps, it is expected that you will encounter no problems during the account creation process.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suggest creating your account on a mobile device instead of a laptop. Prior to doing so, please reset your mobile device. By following these steps, it is expected that you will encounter no problems during the account creation process.
I made an attempt, but the account gets suspended as soon as I log in using my laptop.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Replace the email address with a telephone number, ensuring compatibility with 4G network technology, and using a brand new device identification number.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instagram receives overwhelmingly negative responses when you engage with it using your computer, so it's advisable to attempt the activity using your phone instead.

Molotov

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made an attempt, but the account gets suspended as soon as I log in using my laptop.
Your laptop has been marked as a flagged device. Use your phone to create, and avoid logging into your computer. :)

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
According to what others have mentioned, it appears that your laptop may have been added to a blacklist. It would be advisable to stop from using it and explore alternative devices, such as using cellular data or connecting to a different WiFi router if possible.

Bhaiya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is highly probable that your Internet Service Provider has placed a block on your connection. Additionally, your device may also be on a blacklist.

To resolve this issue, I recommend obtaining a new Virtual Private Server (VPS) system and attempting to access the desired content through it.

Furthermore, you can try using the Responsive Device mode available in the Inspect (Q) section of your browser to see if that helps.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is highly probable that your IP address is included in the spam list, commonly known as a blacklist.

Top Bottom