Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My idea how TikTok algorithm works..

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Since TikTok is a recent addition to the realm of social networks, it has attracted a growing number of new users. Its algorithm operates on a basic principle that was employed by platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook when they first emerged. This principle involved creating numerous "Opinion Leaders" who would become influential figures for the masses, rapidly drawing fans to the platform. This strategy proved successful, but after a certain period, typically 2-5 years after a social network's inception, algorithms for organic promotion become more stringent. YouTube experienced a similar shift, where artists were previously actively promoted in recommendations, but this has changed in recent years.

Once a sufficient audience and a significant number of content creators, particularly those producing high-quality content, have been gathered, the focus shifts from promotion to monetization. The algorithm restricts the promotion of new artists, pushing them to purchase traffic in order to generate their own earnings. Consequently, TikTok currently does not have as much content as other "older" social networks, making it relatively easier to gain visibility and promote oneself here.

Therefore, if you believe that TikTok is not an effective platform for self-promotion and marketing your products, you are mistaken. This is the ideal time to create captivating videos and amass an audience through any means possible, including purchasing advertisements, and strive to maximize your profits. Recall the intriguing videos that trended on YouTube a few years ago and the emergence of bloggers and pranksters on Instagram. A similar future awaits TikTok, where people can swiftly become superstars, only to have the algorithm reduce their visibility and prompt them to buy ads. Seize this opportunity to become popular now.

When it comes to promoting your TikTok account, I've observed several peculiarities in the algorithm:

1. Videos shot and uploaded from an iPhone tend to receive better promotion compared to those from Android-based phones.
  2. Short videos are generally prioritized, but it ultimately depends on how users engage with your content. If viewers watch a longer video attentively, it can still make it into recommendations.
  3. Vibrant videos with lots of colors can sometimes be off-putting to teenagers.
  4. Videos featuring unconventional and energetic behavior from the main character tend to perform well in terms of promotion. Additionally, videos that start with a sense of mystery and captivate the viewer's curiosity can be effective.
  5. Hashtags are important for visibility. It's crucial to use relevant hashtags that align with the theme of your video. Using unrelated hashtags can lead to fewer views and cause your video to disappear from recommendations.
  6. The use of hashtags like #recommendations or #want to appear in recommendations is somewhat puzzling. It remains unclear how and why people who include such hashtags end up in recommendations.
  7. After publishing a video, TikTok automatically showcases it in the recommendations of users who have shown interest in similar videos through hashtags. This can result in 100 to 1000 views. The subsequent fate of your video depends on how these initial viewers engage with it. If you receive substantial engagement, there's a chance of gaining 500,000 to 1,000,000 views and attracting numerous subscribers. Remember to optimize your profile for subscriptions, using an attention-grabbing profile photo and a brief self-introduction.
  8. TikTok tends to favor people who are unapologetic and willing to break the rules. Standing out and being extraordinary can be advantageous.
  9. Additionally, share your videos on other social networks, such as Twitter and Reddit, and send them to friends. A few genuine views can be beneficial. Encourage people to watch your video until the end, like, repost, and comment on it.
  10. Engage with your subscribers in the comments section. Respond to every comment, including your own. Foster the illusion of active communication and amplify interaction with your friends under the video.
  11. A popular tactic is to attract subscribers in one video and redirect them to your profile to watch the full video. You can also divide a single video into multiple parts and upload them sequentially. Another method involves placing a prominent pink avatar or a hair mask over the video to pique curiosity and encourage viewers to stay engaged for a few extra seconds. Your goal is to retain the audience's attention for as long as possible. Unleash your imagination to achieve this.
  12. Use your presence on Instagram, YouTube, and OnlyFans to enhance engagement on TikTok. Cross-promote your videos and leverage platforms like Shorts on YouTube.
  13. Try uploading your TikTok video to YouTube Shorts after posting it on TikTok. One of these platforms may prove to be successful.
  14. Develop a content strategy centered around current news and trending topics. Connect this information to your activities, perspectives, and opinions. People are already intrigued by the news and are likely to continue their interest on TikTok.
  15. Avoid using untested sources of traffic to prevent damaging your account analytics and getting shadowbanned.
  16. The strategy of one account per phone works well. Having too many accounts on a single phone can raise suspicion and result in a shadowban. New TikTok accounts created on new phones tend to receive better promotion.
Act swiftly, as this active algorithm may not last long. Eventually, you may need to pay for advertising, geting minimal returns, as TikTok becomes saturated with stars like yourself. Seize the opportunity now!

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great advice, my friend! I'll give it a shot the next time I have the opportunity.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice. Could you provide me with some suggestions regarding TikTok advertisements?

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok is an exceptional application for promoting products and services digitally, but its true worth has yet to be fully recognized. Your insightful observations are much appreciated.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, Your observation is excellent, and it has the potential to benefit numerous people. Best regards.

Tevetto

Reaction score
Since TikTok is a recent addition to the realm of social networks, it has attracted a growing number of new users. Its algorithm operates on a basic principle that was employed by platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook when they first emerged. This principle involved creating numerous "Opinion Leaders" who would become influential figures for the masses, rapidly drawing fans to the platform. This strategy proved successful, but after a certain period, typically 2-5 years after a social network's inception, algorithms for organic promotion become more stringent. YouTube experienced a similar shift, where artists were previously actively promoted in recommendations, but this has changed in recent years.

Once a sufficient audience and a significant number of content creators, particularly those producing high-quality content, have been gathered, the focus shifts from promotion to monetization. The algorithm restricts the promotion of new artists, pushing them to purchase traffic in order to generate their own earnings. Consequently, TikTok currently does not have as much content as other "older" social networks, making it relatively easier to gain visibility and promote oneself here.

Therefore, if you believe that TikTok is not an effective platform for self-promotion and marketing your products, you are mistaken. This is the ideal time to create captivating videos and amass an audience through any means possible, including purchasing advertisements, and strive to maximize your profits. Recall the intriguing videos that trended on YouTube a few years ago and the emergence of bloggers and pranksters on Instagram. A similar future awaits TikTok, where people can swiftly become superstars, only to have the algorithm reduce their visibility and prompt them to buy ads. Seize this opportunity to become popular now.

When it comes to promoting your TikTok account, I've observed several peculiarities in the algorithm:

1. Videos shot and uploaded from an iPhone tend to receive better promotion compared to those from Android-based phones.
  2. Short videos are generally prioritized, but it ultimately depends on how users engage with your content. If viewers watch a longer video attentively, it can still make it into recommendations.
  3. Vibrant videos with lots of colors can sometimes be off-putting to teenagers.
  4. Videos featuring unconventional and energetic behavior from the main character tend to perform well in terms of promotion. Additionally, videos that start with a sense of mystery and captivate the viewer's curiosity can be effective.
  5. Hashtags are important for visibility. It's crucial to use relevant hashtags that align with the theme of your video. Using unrelated hashtags can lead to fewer views and cause your video to disappear from recommendations.
  6. The use of hashtags like #recommendations or #want to appear in recommendations is somewhat puzzling. It remains unclear how and why people who include such hashtags end up in recommendations.
  7. After publishing a video, TikTok automatically showcases it in the recommendations of users who have shown interest in similar videos through hashtags. This can result in 100 to 1000 views. The subsequent fate of your video depends on how these initial viewers engage with it. If you receive substantial engagement, there's a chance of gaining 500,000 to 1,000,000 views and attracting numerous subscribers. Remember to optimize your profile for subscriptions, using an attention-grabbing profile photo and a brief self-introduction.
  8. TikTok tends to favor people who are unapologetic and willing to break the rules. Standing out and being extraordinary can be advantageous.
  9. Additionally, share your videos on other social networks, such as Twitter and Reddit, and send them to friends. A few genuine views can be beneficial. Encourage people to watch your video until the end, like, repost, and comment on it.
  10. Engage with your subscribers in the comments section. Respond to every comment, including your own. Foster the illusion of active communication and amplify interaction with your friends under the video.
  11. A popular tactic is to attract subscribers in one video and redirect them to your profile to watch the full video. You can also divide a single video into multiple parts and upload them sequentially. Another method involves placing a prominent pink avatar or a hair mask over the video to pique curiosity and encourage viewers to stay engaged for a few extra seconds. Your goal is to retain the audience's attention for as long as possible. Unleash your imagination to achieve this.
  12. Use your presence on Instagram, YouTube, and OnlyFans to enhance engagement on TikTok. Cross-promote your videos and leverage platforms like Shorts on YouTube.
  13. Try uploading your TikTok video to YouTube Shorts after posting it on TikTok. One of these platforms may prove to be successful.
  14. Develop a content strategy centered around current news and trending topics. Connect this information to your activities, perspectives, and opinions. People are already intrigued by the news and are likely to continue their interest on TikTok.
  15. Avoid using untested sources of traffic to prevent damaging your account analytics and getting shadowbanned.
  16. The strategy of one account per phone works well. Having too many accounts on a single phone can raise suspicion and result in a shadowban. New TikTok accounts created on new phones tend to receive better promotion.
Act swiftly, as this active algorithm may not last long. Eventually, you may need to pay for advertising, geting minimal returns, as TikTok becomes saturated with stars like yourself. Seize the opportunity now!
Excellent insight. I've been using TikTok for a considerable period, and the outcomes in terms of user engagement are commendable. However, when I incorporate those outcomes into my website, the impact is not as impressive. Consequently, I believe TikTok is unlikely to address this issue in the near future due to the limited attention span of its users and their susceptibility to distractions. Monetizing TikTok proves to be challenging since I haven't experienced favorable outcomes like I have with Facebook Ads.

Fishar

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your insightful article. It provided valuable observations and I appreciate you sharing such excellent content.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the information. I will make an effort to put it into practice. I currently have three accounts with varying numbers of followers, ranging from 2 to 100,000. I am still in the process of experimenting to figure out what works best for me.

Top Bottom