Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My Goal with OnlyFans agency to 40-50k

GOALS

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I kicked off my internet marketing journey around two years ago, dedicating a significant chunk of my post-work hours each day to learning. I began as a freelancer, taking on roles such as SEO blog writer, social media manager, and website developer.

In a nutshell, I delivered positive outcomes for my clients and eventually transitioned to working in-house for a well-established company in my local area.

I wasn't content in that environment and kept searching for ways to sustain myself without relying on a traditional job. (There's nothing wrong with regular jobs; I just wanted to continually enhance my internet marketing skills and earn a living that reflected my efforts, which wasn't happening in my previous role.)

To shake things up, I opted for something new and unique - I delved into OnlyFans marketing by establishing my own agency. I noticed many people giving it a shot, with varied results, but I recognized its potential for profitability if you know your way around it.

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to recruit a model and listening to various "gurus" in the field, I came to the realization that a lot of the information out there was downright useless. It made the whole agency concept seem cringe-worthy by promoting absurd methods, especially when it came to outreach.

Fed up with the noise, I decided to consolidate all the skills I had acquired over the past few years. Finally, I successfully recruited my first model, and a few months down the line, she even referred me to her friend. Now, I'm successfully managing both of them.

I hit a roadblock in the beginning by attempting everything at once, without concentrating on achieving results on one platform at a time. By the end of the first month, I felt the pressure to deliver results before losing my first model. That's when I shifted my focus to TikTok, recognizing its high potential for content to go viral. I devised a schedule for my model to go live and set up a funnel to encourage viewers to sign up for OnlyFans, and finally, I started seeing some significant results.

Following my success on TikTok, I turned my attention to Reddit and TikTok. The revenue climbed to 40,000 (considering our 50/50 contract). It was at this point that my first model recommended me to her friend. With the earnings, I made the decision to hire a VA and chatters. Unfortunately, the initial chatters I vetted were a disappointment, prompting me to opt for a chatting agency. They proved to be worth every penny, significantly boosting my models' revenue.

Feeling adventurous, I proposed a different approach to both models - marketing on adult-rated sites. They agreed, understanding the potential lucrative outcome. I began promoting their content, directing viewers to a specific domain linked to their social media profiles and OnlyFans.

Although not as financially rewarding as methods on TikTok, Twitter, or Reddit, venturing into adult-rated sites proved to be a nice addition that boosted revenue, leaving my models quite pleased.

As of now, my first model is pulling in 35k, while the second one is earning 23 (these are total figures, not my actual earnings, as both operate under a 50/50 contract with me).

My current aim is to hit 50k-60k in combined earnings for both models by November. To achieve this, I plan to fully automate my Reddit method using VAs without any direct involvement from me. I also intend to hire an additional VA exclusively for editing content for promotions. Simultaneously, I'll be exploring Dating App methods to test their effectiveness while maintaining our successful TikTok strategy that's been in play since the beginning. Currently, I'm collaborating with an agency that's provided me with the assistance of two highly skilled chatters, with whom I share 25% of the net earnings.

My models, aged 20 and 27, are not only attractive but also determined. One of them has some noticeable assets, which has undoubtedly contributed to our success. Both are motivated to escape college debt and started camming even before meeting me, showcasing their dedication.

My overarching aim is to fully automate this business, hitting the 100k mark and expanding further. This would grant me the time to explore and complete other projects I have in the pipeline.

I'm documenting this journey to hold myself accountable, ensuring I stay true to my commitment of reaching these goals. Additionally, I want to contribute to and connect with others in this community, which has proven to be incredibly supportive!

ForumChell

Reaction score
Good luck, bro! Wishing you all the best. I'm following along.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I kicked off my internet marketing journey around two years ago, dedicating a significant chunk of my post-work hours each day to learning. I began as a freelancer, taking on roles such as SEO blog writer, social media manager, and website developer.

In a nutshell, I delivered positive outcomes for my clients and eventually transitioned to working in-house for a well-established company in my local area.

I wasn't content in that environment and kept searching for ways to sustain myself without relying on a traditional job. (There's nothing wrong with regular jobs; I just wanted to continually enhance my internet marketing skills and earn a living that reflected my efforts, which wasn't happening in my previous role.)

To shake things up, I opted for something new and unique - I delved into OnlyFans marketing by establishing my own agency. I noticed many people giving it a shot, with varied results, but I recognized its potential for profitability if you know your way around it.

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to recruit a model and listening to various "gurus" in the field, I came to the realization that a lot of the information out there was downright useless. It made the whole agency concept seem cringe-worthy by promoting absurd methods, especially when it came to outreach.

Fed up with the noise, I decided to consolidate all the skills I had acquired over the past few years. Finally, I successfully recruited my first model, and a few months down the line, she even referred me to her friend. Now, I'm successfully managing both of them.

I hit a roadblock in the beginning by attempting everything at once, without concentrating on achieving results on one platform at a time. By the end of the first month, I felt the pressure to deliver results before losing my first model. That's when I shifted my focus to TikTok, recognizing its high potential for content to go viral. I devised a schedule for my model to go live and set up a funnel to encourage viewers to sign up for OnlyFans, and finally, I started seeing some significant results.

Following my success on TikTok, I turned my attention to Reddit and TikTok. The revenue climbed to 40,000 (considering our 50/50 contract). It was at this point that my first model recommended me to her friend. With the earnings, I made the decision to hire a VA and chatters. Unfortunately, the initial chatters I vetted were a disappointment, prompting me to opt for a chatting agency. They proved to be worth every penny, significantly boosting my models' revenue.

Feeling adventurous, I proposed a different approach to both models - marketing on adult-rated sites. They agreed, understanding the potential lucrative outcome. I began promoting their content, directing viewers to a specific domain linked to their social media profiles and OnlyFans.

Although not as financially rewarding as methods on TikTok, Twitter, or Reddit, venturing into adult-rated sites proved to be a nice addition that boosted revenue, leaving my models quite pleased.

As of now, my first model is pulling in 35k, while the second one is earning 23 (these are total figures, not my actual earnings, as both operate under a 50/50 contract with me).

My current aim is to hit 50k-60k in combined earnings for both models by November. To achieve this, I plan to fully automate my Reddit method using VAs without any direct involvement from me. I also intend to hire an additional VA exclusively for editing content for promotions. Simultaneously, I'll be exploring Dating App methods to test their effectiveness while maintaining our successful TikTok strategy that's been in play since the beginning. Currently, I'm collaborating with an agency that's provided me with the assistance of two highly skilled chatters, with whom I share 25% of the net earnings.

My models, aged 20 and 27, are not only attractive but also determined. One of them has some noticeable assets, which has undoubtedly contributed to our success. Both are motivated to escape college debt and started camming even before meeting me, showcasing their dedication.

My overarching aim is to fully automate this business, hitting the 100k mark and expanding further. This would grant me the time to explore and complete other projects I have in the pipeline.

I'm documenting this journey to hold myself accountable, ensuring I stay true to my commitment of reaching these goals. Additionally, I want to contribute to and connect with others in this community, which has proven to be incredibly supportive!

That's quite profitable.

How do you acquire the models?

Do you manage the entire OnlyFans account and send them their share of the money, or do both of you have access?

Top Bottom