Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My Goal To Sell 100 Dedicated US Mobile Proxies.

GOALS

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first journey thread, so please bear with me.

I've recently delved into creating my own 4G/5G mobile proxies. Currently based in the US, I'm part of a sizable community of marketers on Telegram. Since many of them rely on proxies, I thought it would be a worthwhile venture to try my hand at crafting and selling my own.

The process involves purchasing old phones, installing a custom app that transforms the connection into a proxy, and then offering the service to interested individuals. It's a bit of a hassle, but the reality is that proxies are in high demand - it's a significant market.

I've already begun selling them, with 7 customers on board, each paying different amounts. However, I plan to standardize the pricing to the current rate of $80.

Initially, I adopted a "premium" approach when selling, aiming not to be the cheapest option in the market. Unfortunately, this strategy only attracted 1 or 2 customers, typically newcomers with limited knowledge.

Starting with a monthly charge of $170, I gradually reduced it to $135, then $90, and now settled at $69 for unlimited data.

My intention is to attract a broader audience with the lower price, and so far, it seems to be effective.

I've successfully sold all seven of my initial units and have just placed an order for an additional nine phones.

Recently, I explored options and discovered a potential source for mobile lines at an incredibly low cost through my mobile provider. I initiated negotiations yesterday, proposing a deal at $10 per line for unlimited high-speed data. They've informed me that they will respond on Monday with their decision.

What's exciting is that there's a possibility of acquiring some phones from them for free. Currently, I'm utilizing old Pixel 2 phones, which I purchase on eBay for approximately $40-$50 each.

Exciting news – my nine phones are set to arrive on Tuesday, and I'm optimistic about finalizing a deal with my provider by then.

I strongly believe in the potential of this business model. As I mentioned earlier, there's a universal need for proxies. After experiencing challenges with datacenter or residential proxies, many individuals reach a point where they decide to exclusively opt for mobile proxies.

My target over the next 90 days is to acquire 100 customers. It's an ambitious goal, but I'm determined to make it happen. Stay tuned for updates and more details right here.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Good luck with your goals brother!

Lunatoury

Reaction score
That's a smart approach - selling shovels instead of digging for gold. Best of luck on your journey!

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A straightforward yet fantastic concept. Which software do you utilize to handle the proxies?

Top Bottom