Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL - TikTok Creativity Program Beta with the goal of reaching 10,000€ 2024 march!

GOALS

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey folks, I decided to kick off this journey because I noticed there isn't much discussion about the Creativity Program Beta on this forum.

A few weeks ago, the CPB landed in Germany, and as soon as I caught wind of it, I started brainstorming ideas for one-minute videos. I've been on TikTok for the past 8 months, dabbling in Adult CPA, but the earnings weren't exactly skyrocketing - around 500-900€, which is still better than nothing, of course.

With a fantastic idea in mind, I set up an account on TikTok, spent an hour scrolling to engage with the app, and then left the account for 3 days to let it warm up.

I've been posting for three days, and as of writing this thread, here are the current results.

At this pace, I'll likely meet the CPB requirements either tonight or tomorrow morning - only 8K subs away!

If you've got any questions, drop them in the replies. I'll aim to update the thread periodically. The next one will be after I've applied for the program, and I'll keep you posted on how it unfolds.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Im very interested, dont forget to update your goal updates!

Mitzios

Reaction score
Beautiful idea, good luck with yout goal!

GambitTeen

Reaction score
Amazing results so far! Congrats! I'm also from Germany and working on something similar. I'm currently struggling to get my videos to go viral.

Peaker

Reaction score
Do you create your own content or use existing material?

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you create your own content or use existing material?

I use stock footage for the background and edit my videos in CapCut, but I don't film myself.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Quick update:

I got approved into the program today. Now, I have to wait three days until they create my dashboard. In the past six days since uploading, I've averaged around 5.5 million views. Now, I'm eager to see my dashboard and check the RPM. I plan to continue uploading videos daily and build another account with a different topic/niche but with the same editing style.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi! Could you tell me what topic you're referring to? Thanks
It's essentially similar to all the AI-generated motivational videos on TikTok, but with my unique twist on the concept.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Hey there, my friend! Any advice on how to increase views? I'm currently stuck at 300-400 views. Thanks in advance!

Cakevisa

Reaction score
My videos never seem to surpass 300 views. Can you tell me why? I focus on cooking, and similar videos on other channels all have at least 100k views :(

FinestNyc

Reaction score
It's essentially similar to all the AI-generated motivational videos on TikTok, but with my unique twist on the concept.
When creating shorts, do you use existing channels or new ones? Do you include tags and keywords in the description? How many videos do you upload each day, and how long does it usually take for your channels to become popular?

Glamoco

Reaction score
Best of luck, Raxen! Where do you find the songs to use as background music?

Top Bottom