Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL - Creating 5 AI sites, 5 Different ways, 1 MILLION VISITS!

GOALS

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been in the game of crafting auto-generated, AI-driven, and scraped sites for quite a while.

I personally train my AI NLP models to dynamically generate text and produce contextually relevant content. I'm constantly at it, scraping all day, every day. I've taken on the toughest niches with the longest tails.

My sites have made their rounds on this forum, as well as Reddit, and even a couple of Russian forums (that last one makes me particularly proud).

This journey stems from a challenge thrown down by a couple of fellow webmasters. During a brainstorming session about AI and auto-generation, we decided to launch brand new projects and document our progress along the way.

Instantly, new Slack channels were created, and we got to work. I've chosen to share and document my journey on this forum as well.

The Journey

I'll be building a total of 5 sites, starting from scratch. Each site will have its own unique characteristics, and I'll provide a breakdown of each below.

I've developed custom tools, scripts, and APIs that either handle the entire process from scraping to posting or are segmented to handle specific aspects of the job.

For the most part, I'll be using WordPress, except for Site #4, which involves a custom script I put together for testing a prototype.

Monetization

I manage various websites, spanning both whitehat and blackhat approaches. Up until now, my focus has mainly been on PPC, CPA, lead generation, and a touch of Adsense. This journey marks the initiation of my foray into utilizing Display.

Let's get started -

--

Site #1

Site Type: PAA Only. No rewriting (Augmented in a few places using AI).

Featured Images: None.

Domain Type: Fresh, Not Registered Before.

Current Progress: Check below.

Indexing API: Yes.

--

Site #2

Site Type: Fine-tuned AI model-generated content + a touch of rewritten PAA using my custom paraphraser. Significantly augmented using AI (Numerous unique semantically relevant AI content added to every WordPress post).

Featured Images: Yes, incorporating beautiful, unique custom images retrieved from APIs, modified, and parsed by my system before being posted to the article.

Domain Type: Expired, re-registered. Currently boasts 20 AI-generated posts, all indexed and ranking.

Indexing API: No.

--

Site #3

Site Type: A distinctive variation on PAA setup that I've experienced some success with. Unable to disclose further details.

Domain Type: New, never registered before.

--

Site #4

Site Type: Rewritten PAA site - all answers are paraphrased. (Deviation from the traditional WordPress format).

--

Site #5

Site Type: Pure AI-Generated Content. No PAA, No questions, No scraping. Solely AI-generated content.

Featured Images: Yes, incorporating beautiful unique custom images retrieved from APIs, modified, and parsed by my system before being posted to the article.

Indexing API: No.

-

Current Progress

Site #1

• Domain Successfully Registered
  • Completed Keyword Research
  • Extracted and Sanitized 178,000 Keywords

Site #2

• Domain Successfully Registered (Site was already live)
  • Extracted, Sanitized, and Grouped 116,000 Keywords into Categories

Site #3

• Successfully Registered Domain
  • Extracted, Sanitized, and Grouped 180,000 Keywords into Categories

Site #4

• Awaiting Domain Registration
  • Extracted, Sanitized, and Grouped 160,000 Keywords into Categories

Site #5

• Successfully Registered Domain
  • Extracted, Sanitized, and Grouped 129,000 Keywords into Categories

So even more info :
  1. How do you create content?
I utilize my own finely tuned models, including both GPT-3 and non-GPT-3. I consistently explore datasets and engage in model training.

1. What tool do you use for Paraphrasing?
The choice depends on my specific requirements, but I often rely on T5, especially with numerous custom-trained models. If you're interested in delving into paraphrasing, you can find more information in my post here: https://huggingface.co/ramsrigouthamg/t5-large-paraphraser-diverse-high-quality

1. Do you link GSC/GA to this site?
Certainly, all my sites are connected to GSC, albeit using different accounts. I frequently switch between GA and https://matomo.org

1. In what language are your scripts written?
Primarily Python, with some implemented in Node.js.

1. Where do you host your scripts?
I utilize a couple of robust GPU setups in my office for running text-transformers. Additionally, I maintain a few servers on Vultr and AWS.

1. Are you willing to sell your script/setup?
No, I'm not.

1. How do you handle backlinks?
For my blackhat sites, I generate social signals (automated) and employ Web 2.0 strategies when launching a new site.

1. Which niche are you focused on?
I'd rather not discuss that.

Feel free to ask more questions. I'll respond here and provide answers to the best of my ability.

I plan to keep you in the loop with updates on this thread, posting new information once or twice a week. While I'll be actively answering questions, it's worth noting that I have other projects in the pipeline. The main concept driving these efforts is automation for scalability. I'll continue developing new sites and enhancing the ones I already have.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on your journey. I actually embarked on a similar one myself, creating A.I. content but taking the manual route. How do you go about indexing the links? Best of luck on your journey!

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You're looking solid! Best of luck in reaching your goals.

Top Bottom