Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My account more than million traffic but how do I monetize???

SellFunky

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

I'm excited to share that I have achieved a significant milestone of over a million monthly traffic on Pinterest. Now, I'm looking for effective ways to monetize this achievement. While I have attempted Amazon affiliates, my success with it has been limited thus far. However, I am determined to continue exploring and improving my performance in that area. I would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas, or alternative methods to monetize my Pinterest traffic or suggestions on how to enhance my experience with Amazon affiliates.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and insights.

Enuentis

Reaction score
What specific area do you focus on within Pinterest?

Jecterra

Reaction score
Pinterest is the most effective platform for promoting offers that are targeted towards women. If you're looking for attractive deals, Maxbounty is a great place to start. Email submissions tend to get the best results, especially considering the substantial amount of traffic you already have to generate income from. Reach out to the affiliate manager at Maxbounty for assistance in selecting the most suitable offers for your needs.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be more advantageous for you to express the nature of the product or service you are offering.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Create a website and then aim to direct visitors to your site. You have the opportunity to generate income by using various options such as Amazon affiliate ads and AdSense.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

I'm excited to share that I have achieved a significant milestone of over a million monthly traffic on Pinterest. Now, I'm looking for effective ways to monetize this achievement. While I have attempted Amazon affiliates, my success with it has been limited thus far. However, I am determined to continue exploring and improving my performance in that area. I would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas, or alternative methods to monetize my Pinterest traffic or suggestions on how to enhance my experience with Amazon affiliates.

What is the focus of your niche? How successful are your Amazon affiliate links in terms of generating clicks?

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The answer varies according to the specific industry or field you are focused on.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the focus of your niche? How successful are your Amazon affiliate links in terms of generating clicks?

I know someone who has over 10 million monthly viewers in the field of makeup. Every day, they receive 20 to 25 sales through their Amazon affiliate links. If you create videos, make sure to include a call-to-action in them. Additionally, remember to watermark all your videos and images. By consistently posting content, you will eventually have a video that generates a significant amount of traffic. Wishing you the best of luck!

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

If your focus isn't on a niche related to women, it can be quite challenging to generate sales on Pinterest.

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

The effectiveness varies depending on your specific area of focus, but offers related to women tend to get the best results.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the daily number of clicks you receive? I've uploaded over 1000 pictures and get 1000 impressions per day, with an average of 1 click every 3 days. How long have you had your Pinterest account?

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It relies on the specific focus of your field; you have the option to promote digital products that are relevant to your area of expertise.

HaloRealist

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

Do you upload videos in order to attract more viewers on Pinterest?

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the daily number of clicks you receive? I've uploaded over 1000 pictures and get 1000 impressions per day, with an average of 1 click every 3 days. How long have you had your Pinterest account?
The most crucial aspect is the excellence of the pins. I have an account within the beauty field, and although I have only uploaded 100 videos, the account has accumulated 46,000 followers and attracts over 10 million viewers per month in just three months. Therefore, it is vital to prioritize quality over quantity.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
The most crucial aspect is the excellence of the pins. I have an account within the beauty field, and although I have only uploaded 100 videos, the account has accumulated 46,000 followers and attracts over 10 million viewers per month in just three months. Therefore, it is vital to prioritize quality over quantity.
Well done on your achievement! I have a question: How do you generate income from your videos? From what I understand, it's not possible to include links for monetization purposes.

Mitzios

Reaction score
Hey, buddy, you have the option to include links. If you pin something from another website, the source URL is automatically added. And when you upload pictures, you can also add your own custom URL.

Execusp

Reaction score
To be honest, I'd begin by using Adsense and affiliate marketing.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To begin with, it is important to inform us about your specific area of expertise. Additionally, do you have a website or blog that can serve as a platform to direct the Pinterest traffic? If you do, this approach would be the most effective way to generate income from it.

Shadesside

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

What specific area do you specialize in? Perhaps it would be beneficial to create a database of email contacts using the visitors to your website.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

Great job on the progress, my friend.

• What specific area do you specialize in?
  • What is the distribution between males and females in your audience?
  • Where does the majority of your audience come from?
  • Which age group comprises the largest portion of your audience?
Once you access the analytics and gather this information, you can determine what you can promote. Additionally, besides affiliate marketing, you can also offer shoutouts to smaller creators as a means of generating income.

Top Bottom