Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My 2022 Earnings with 2.5years+ experience

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I go by the name Odyssey, and I've been involved in making money online for approximately three years now. I've been following this forum for some time and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Currently, I'm a 23-year-old residing in Germany, but my ultimate goal is to relocate to a country with a higher quality of life.

I am deeply passionate about the world of online business and remain highly motivated to continue growing, exploring new income sources, and building money systems through outsourcing and automation. Moreover, I aspire to help others along their journeys and connect with like-minded people who are driven for success.

Admittedly, I still struggle with maintaining unwavering focus on one endeavor and fully mastering it. However, I am actively working on establishing multiple income sources and systems that will allow for broad diversification of my earnings. Ultimately, my aim is to build businesses that can be sold for significant sums, ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions of euros, enabling me to achieve complete financial independence.

I maintain a strong sense of optimism that I will reach this goal. As a testament to my progress thus far, I would like to share some of my revenue streams and earnings from 2022, with specific details about my YouTube channel withheld for privacy reasons.

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself, and I look forward to engaging in fruitful discussions with all of you.

asdfghnjk.png

Since mid-October 2022, I have been monetizing my efforts and have earned approximately 425€ through ad revenue. In some of my videos, I include affiliate links to further boost my income, which leads me to my next income stream: Amazon Associates.

bfghyjuk.png

Last year, I generated more than 4,000€ through my participation in Amazon's affiliate program, as well as through various online posts and YouTube videos. This year, my aim is to increase my earnings significantly and reach a minimum of 10,000€ using the same program. Additionally, I anticipate earning an extra 200€ through eBay's affiliate program and other smaller affiliate providers.

Another noteworthy source of income is my involvement in the print-on-demand business, primarily focusing on Amazon Merch on Demand, which is commonly referred to as Merch by Amazon according to experienced people.

cghjpo.png

Currently, I have reached a milestone of T10,000 with 7,000 active designs in my Amazon Merch on Demand account.

Through strategic advertising expenditure of approximately $5,000, I have successfully generated around $20,000 in revenue. Furthermore, I have earned an additional $1,500 through the utilization of other print-on-demand platforms such as Spreadshirt.com, .com, and Redbubble. I have set ambitious goals for this year, particularly focusing on Amazon Merch on Demand, and I plan to keep you all informed about my progress here.

In addition to these endeavors, I have some supplementary income sources like Amazon KDP, which involves publishing books with Amazon, as well as revenue from music and Instagram Pages. However, these avenues do not contribute significantly to my overall earnings, or I am currently not actively pursuing them.

Below are the earnings I generated from Amazon KDP in 2022:

dfghkj.png

In 2022, I earned approximately 1,000€ from my music available on various platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer. Although I haven't calculated the exact income from each artist, when combined, it amounts to that figure. I apologize for not providing a screenshot or detailed breakdown at the moment.

This year, I plan to elevate my efforts, embark on new projects, acquire new knowledge, and generate even more passive income.

If you'd like to join me on this journey, you can follow my progress here on BHW!

Throughout my endeavors, I have ventured into numerous pursuits, some of which I failed at, and others that I discontinued due to comfort or scalability concerns, like Amazon FBA, without a predefined exit plan. However, I consistently learn from my mistakes and failures, drawing renewed determination and resilience from them.

Here's to a successful and profitable new year!

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Law 23 advises to concentrate your forces, which means focusing your efforts and energy on a single endeavor rather than dispersing them across various projects. My current approach involves working on multiple income sources and systems simultaneously, with the intention of achieving broad financial diversification and eventually selling some businesses for substantial profits. However, I realize that this strategy may not be as effective as dedicating my full attention to one specific venture at a time. By avoiding the shiny object syndrome and selecting a single area to fully commit to, I could potentially increase my earnings significantly, possibly even by a factor of ten, maximizing my true potential.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did you manage to move out of Tier 10 on Merch by Amazon? I purchased an account a year ago, uploaded some designs, and made one sale with a $5 profit. What promotion strategies do you recommend I use to boost my sales?

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Generally, what is your viewpoint on Amazon KDP? Do you believe it is a worthwhile venture, and could you also share the field or niche you are interested in?

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Law 23 advises to concentrate your forces, which means focusing your efforts and energy on a single endeavor rather than dispersing them across various projects. My current approach involves working on multiple income sources and systems simultaneously, with the intention of achieving broad financial diversification and eventually selling some businesses for substantial profits. However, I realize that this strategy may not be as effective as dedicating my full attention to one specific venture at a time. By avoiding the shiny object syndrome and selecting a single area to fully commit to, I could potentially increase my earnings significantly, possibly even by a factor of ten, maximizing my true potential.
I admit, I do have a tendency to be distracted by shiny objects, but it's because I genuinely love exploring new opportunities in the realm of online money-making. I believe that once I reach 25, I'll be ready to fully commit to a single venture. However, at present, I'm still in the process of discovering what I can pursue consistently and passionately for an extended duration."

Now, regarding figuring out where to direct my 100% energy, it took some introspection and exploration. I began by identifying my core passions and strengths, looking for activities that not only brought me joy but also aligned with my long-term goals. Through trial and error, I tried different ventures and projects until I found the one that resonated with me the most. Additionally, seeking advice from mentors and gathering feedback from trusted friends and family played a crucial role in shaping my decision. It wasn't an overnight process, but through self-discovery and persistent exploration, I eventually found the path that deserved my full commitment.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did you manage to move out of Tier 10 on Merch by Amazon? I purchased an account a year ago, uploaded some designs, and made one sale with a $5 profit. What promotion strategies do you recommend I use to boost my sales?
A few years back, I began my journey, and it all started with one successful sale that brought me into the T25 program. Before I knew it, I progressed swiftly to T100. Along the way, I managed to secure an advertising account from AMS quite promptly.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Generally, what is your viewpoint on Amazon KDP? Do you believe it is a worthwhile venture, and could you also share the field or niche you are interested in?
Hey, I tried using my t-shirt designs as book covers and lined pages as manuscript, but it didn't bring much success. If you publish content books, you can definitely achieve better results than I did. The most profitable niches are always Health, Wealth, and Love.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Well done, my friend! It's impressive how many projects you're juggling! 😄

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great! Do you have to handle tasks like placing orders and providing product consultations?
I can't stand it when customers keep calling to ask, 'When will my goods arrive?

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! May you continue to thrive and succeed in all your endeavors throughout this year!

Sealoye

Reaction score
Congratulations! However, it might be beneficial to concentrate your efforts on a few key areas. By doing so, you could potentially achieve even greater success and gain more significant results.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you clarify if you reveal your face, or do you remain anonymous?

Top Bottom