Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Most secure way to Follow/Unfollow on IG without compromising accounts?

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, what is currently considered the most secure method for performing follow/unfollow actions on Instagram?

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The manual approach is the safest option. If you prefer automation, consider using software such as Flock Social or Socinator.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Engage in a batch of 40 follow/unfollow actions simultaneously, followed by a period of inactivity. This way, you ensure that you are not spamming your account.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instead of relying on automated tools, it's advisable to perform the task manually. Utilizing automated tools can occasionally infringe upon the terms of service of social media platforms, potentially jeopardizing your account with the possibility of suspension or banning.

MurphyVibrant

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you happen to have multiple accounts, you could purchase inexpensive Android phones and handle all the tasks manually. Automating actions on Instagram has become quite challenging these days. I used to engage in such activities in 2016, and things were much simpler back then.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you happen to have multiple accounts, you could purchase inexpensive Android phones and handle all the tasks manually. Automating actions on Instagram has become quite challenging these days. I used to engage in such activities in 2016, and things were much simpler back then.
I'm unable to locate the DM option yet, but I was informed that I need to create a few threads beforehand to gain access to it. Consequently, that's exactly what I'm doing. It's essential for me to have a private conversation with you.

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, what is currently considered the most secure method for performing follow/unfollow actions on Instagram?
Performing actions manually is the most effective approach, as relying on automation can result in the loss of your account. Previously, I used to safely engage in around 200 actions per day, such as following and unfollowing, but it's important to distribute these actions evenly throughout the day.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
I'm unable to locate the DM option yet, but I was informed that I need to create a few threads beforehand to gain access to it. Consequently, that's exactly what I'm doing. It's essential for me to have a private conversation with you.
You have the option to pose your inquiries in various sections. If I come across your question and have a suitable response, I will provide assistance.

LinTaru

Reaction score
You have the option to pose your inquiries in various sections. If I come across your question and have a suitable response, I will provide assistance.
Alright, in that case, I believe I will proceed to ask about the matter in the appropriate category.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but I was under the impression that following too many accounts could result in blocks. Could you please clarify what would be the recommended number of accounts to follow per day for an account that has been active for 9 years?

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perform the task manually, commencing with a limited number of accounts initially, and gradually expanding the scope while ensuring appropriate spacing.

Jecterra

Reaction score
I would suggest using a hands-on approach, managing and operating a limited number of accounts per IP address.

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
Avoid using automation as it is highly probable that it will severely damage your accounts.

Felinerone

Reaction score
There are practical automation options available, but relying on manual methods is undeniably safer. Despite occasional instances of the Instagram AI mistakenly flagging manual operators without justification, it remains the more secure approach. However, in general, using the follow/unfollow (f/uf) strategy is not a reliable approach for substantial growth, except when dealing with a very limited number of followers. It's important to prioritize creating high-quality content and not overlook the potential benefits of advertising.

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
Automating phone tasks or performing them manually, whether it's for factory or user settings, is a straightforward and dependable process without any complications.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
I'm amazed by the overwhelming consensus in favor of manual execution. If people with thousands of accounts can manage it, there must exist a more efficient alternative method.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend that you consider following a group of 30 to 50 people at a time. Afterward, it would be beneficial to wait approximately one hour before repeating the process.

Cellarac

Reaction score
I'm amazed by the overwhelming consensus in favor of manual execution. If people with thousands of accounts can manage it, there must exist a more efficient alternative method.
Like I mentioned before, automation is certainly a factor, but people who ask about "safe methods" typically don't have a multitude of accounts. This is because those who have numerous accounts are usually well-informed about the associated risks and take into consideration the possibility of accounts being banned when making their calculations.

Opscertag

Reaction score
During the day, the safety mode is set at a maximum level of 100.

Top Bottom