Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Meta Verified outside of New Zealand & Australia?

Opscertag

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Meta Verified (the coveted blue tick on IG and FB) is now available for purchase in NZ & Aus, with a waitlist for the rest of the world. Since waiting isn't much fun, how do you propose we navigate around the geographic restriction?

For instance, a VPN set to New Zealand on a PC did the trick for Twitter Blue. However, it seems the easy way may not work this time. According to the official Meta guide (https://about.meta.com/technologies/meta-verified), any account based in those locations of someone 18+ with some basic things like a posting history should be eligible. So far, I've attempted using a VPN and changing the city on Facebook to NZ, but without success on either PC or mobile.

Any more advanced ideas to bypass this restriction on an existing IG/FB account?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wishiter

Reaction score
But what is the cost?

WubbaDigy

Reaction score
I'm interested in knowing this too. However, it's conceivable that a credit card or personal ID issued in NZ/AUS may be necessary.

Opscertag

Reaction score
Certain individuals on Twitter assert that merely switching the VPN to Australia for a few hours while using the app normally resulted in the Meta Verified option appearing in Accounts Manager. However, it remains uncertain whether they were able to make a purchase. I will provide an update if I manage to clarify this.

Cropol

Reaction score
Have there been any updates on this? I've noticed a few individuals getting verified, with some claiming a three-day waiting period and others stating it happens instantly.

Binderke

Reaction score
Your VPN IP has been blocked. Consider using a residential VPN IP instead.

Cropol

Reaction score
Your VPN IP has been blocked. Consider using a residential VPN IP instead.

Is it working for you? I’ve tried different VPN apps on iPhone, like Surfshark, but none of them changed the verification or visibility options. My account is also a creator account.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to do this? Could you share some instructions on how you changed your location on Instagram to access and purchase Meta Verified from outside your region?

Wowraya

Reaction score
Will it be available worldwide?

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Will it be available worldwide?

It’s currently only available in Australia and New Zealand. I’m looking for a way to change the country Instagram thinks you’re in to access it early.

Wowraya

Reaction score
It’s currently only available in Australia and New Zealand. I’m looking for a way to change the country Instagram thinks you’re in to access it early.

People in Australia are going to make a lot of money with this.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I’m also looking forward to hearing how this works.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess I’ll have to pay around $15 per month for the blue tick.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alright, everyone, check out this video:

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I can’t see why people would spend $15 a month for a tick. The things people spend money on these days are crazy.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I can’t see why people would spend $15 a month for a tick. The things people spend money on these days are crazy.

It can be useful for social proof and increasing reach.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It can't really be used to increase reach, as reach is determined by ads. The blue tick mainly verifies that you're a legitimate profile or business.

Wowraya

Reaction score
It can't really be used to increase reach, as reach is determined by ads. The blue tick mainly verifies that you're a legitimate profile or business.

For small creators, purchasing Meta Verified can actually increase reach, as your account will be prioritized in search and explore.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For small creators, purchasing Meta Verified can actually increase reach, as your account will be prioritized in search and explore.

However, you’ll still need high-quality videos or posts for that to happen. Otherwise, you might see only a slight increase in reach, but engagement is what really matters.

Top Bottom