Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MaxBounty just paid me $1000.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
After experiencing several trials and errors, I have finally grasped the fundamentals of how affiliate marketing works.

11.png

I have some advice for anyone interested in affiliate marketing:

1. Always split test your landing pages - I typically have four in rotation.
  2. Avoid promoting low payout offers - you'll thank me later.
  3. A tracker is essential.
  4. Don't create a landing page from scratch - instead, rip and put your own spin on it. (Be creative!)
  5. Paid ads are a valuable tool to use.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Felineaudi

Reaction score
Congratulations on your achievement! Now it's time to take it to the next level and scale up.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! I hope that most of it is profit. By the way, may I ask what tracking software you are using? Is Voluum still considered the industry benchmark?

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! I hope that most of it is profit. By the way, may I ask what tracking software you are using? Is Voluum still considered the industry benchmark?
I personally use Bemob for tracking my affiliate marketing campaigns, but I've heard that Skro is also a good option

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I personally use Bemob for tracking my affiliate marketing campaigns, but I've heard that Skro is also a good option

As far as I remember, Bemob has faced accusations in the past of either selling or using data themselves, which raises concerns about their credibility and trustworthiness.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide information on the types of offers that are commonly promoted in affiliate marketing?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm curious to know if you're incorporating pop-up/pop-under and push ads into your marketing strategy?

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing which ad networks you're currently using for your affiliate marketing campaigns?

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing which ad networks you're currently using for your affiliate marketing campaigns?
CC sumbits, thats all.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm curious to know if you're incorporating pop-up/pop-under and push ads into your marketing strategy?
To be honest, I am not a fan of those particular traffic sources.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook, Google, Bing.

Shadesside

Reaction score
After experiencing several trials and errors, I have finally grasped the fundamentals of how affiliate marketing works.

View attachment 25795

I have some advice for anyone interested in affiliate marketing:

1. Always split test your landing pages - I typically have four in rotation.
  2. Avoid promoting low payout offers - you'll thank me later.
  3. A tracker is essential.
  4. Don't create a landing page from scratch - instead, rip and put your own spin on it. (Be creative!)
  5. Paid ads are a valuable tool to use.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Congratulations! It's time to take your achievement to the next level. If you don't mind me asking, how did you first get involved with MaxBounty and what types of campaigns do you typically promote through their affiliate marketing network?

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! It's time to take your achievement to the next level. If you don't mind me asking, how did you first get involved with MaxBounty and what types of campaigns do you typically promote through their affiliate marketing network?
I recently signed up with MaxBounty and was quickly approved after a brief phone call with their team, during which they asked me a few questions.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As far as I remember, Bemob has faced accusations in the past of either selling or using data themselves, which raises concerns about their credibility and trustworthiness.
I'm unable to locate any information related to what you're referring to, so I believe that it may not be accurate.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm unable to locate any information related to what you're referring to, so I believe that it may not be accurate.
While I understand that you may not be able to verify the information I mentioned, I received it from a prominent company in confidence. However, it's possible that such incidents occur with all trackers, including Facebook. Moving on, could you please tell me about the traffic you're using? I'm not certain if Bemob has automation, but if you plan on scaling things up, it might be a good idea to have automated rules in place. For example, you could automatically pause a website or widget if it receives 20 clicks with no offer clicks. In the past, I've used bot trackers on Voluum by incorporating invisible links at the top of the page to trigger notifications. These small tweaks can accumulate over time and make a significant difference.

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"If you don't mind me asking, what was your return on investment (ROI)?

Top Bottom