Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Make money with Domain Flipping!

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
You're welcome! I'm glad you found the post helpful.

Fricarr

Reaction score
Would it be advisable to sell domains on Flippa or similar platforms?

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your personal experience with domain reselling and for agreeing with the advice provided by OP. It's great to hear that you were able to improve your knowledge and make a profit over the last two years. Your advice for beginners to focus on purchasing 4L .com domains is valuable, as they are affordable and have both resellable and end-user value. It's important to invest in valuable domains and avoid registering useless ones, as they are unlikely to sell and can be a waste of time and money.

Catec

Reaction score
4L stands for four letters, as in "abcd".

Braines

Reaction score
In terms of domaining and its fundamentals, this thread has definitely opened my eyes.

a lot was learned from it.

Antecti

Reaction score
Are there any other websites that are similar to expired domains and can be used for purchasing domain names?

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
I find this thread to be extremely helpful for my new business venture, and I'm planning to explore domain flipping.

HotSport

Reaction score
I believe that this thread is fantastic for several reasons, and it's great to see you again, Tyskeen. The MSW community has inspired me to explore the world of marketing more deeply, and I'm excited to learn more.

Iamgi

Reaction score
I believe that this thread is fantastic for several reasons, and it's great to see you again. Community has inspired me to explore the world of marketing more deeply, and I'm excited to learn more.

Intricul

Reaction score
While I have yet to try Flippa, I have used other platforms such as GoDaddy and Dan for buying and selling domains. It's worth noting that Flippa seems to be more focused on flipping websites rather than just selling domains.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Depending on the domain and the end user (or end users). But.com can usually be flipped more quickly than.xyz.

Why?

.com is more widely used, therefore.

Top Bottom