Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LocalProxies.com - Premium Residential Proxies with Unlimited Bandwidth

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thread authorized.

As part of the review, 75 proxies were tested, all of which proved functional.

Outstanding service.

LocalProxies

Reaction score
Thank you for endorsing our service! We are thrilled to be a part of the MMO community. Our primary aim is to deliver the highest quality proxies available in the market. These proxies are genuine residential proxies sourced from a private network, and we can attest to their exceptional quality. We offer various international locations to cater to your specific requirements.

We are extending review copies to three distinct Jr. VIP Members, providing one review copy for each of our services:

1. BACKCONNECT - 5 Slots - $49.99 - Rotating proxies changing every 10 minutes
  2. MAILING - 10 Proxies - $99.99 - Mailing proxies with port 25 open
  3. EXCLUSIVE - 10 Proxies - $49.99 - Exclusive connection to one guaranteed domain
All proxies are versatile, capable of functioning as either HTTP or SOCKS based on your preferences.

Poolab

Reaction score
I would appreciate more details regarding static residential IPs. Thank you.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Hello, do you operate as resellers, or do you have your own network?

LocalProxies

Reaction score
I would appreciate more details regarding static residential IPs. Thank you.
We do not provide static residential IPs; all our IPs have a limited uptime, and we ensure a minimum of 10 minutes of availability in our EXCLUSIVE service. This service is tailored for users who require proxies for specific tasks and do not need continuous uptime. We assure high quality and exclusivity for each IP. It's important to use these proxies immediately after connecting, as they will go offline after a certain period, and some may not return.

LocalProxies

Reaction score
Hello, do you operate as resellers, or do you have your own network?
We operate our own exceptionally high-quality network; we are not resellers. While many make this claim, our unique offering of mailing proxies with port 25 open sets us apart. To the best of my knowledge, this distinguishes us as non-resellers in the market.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am interested in acquiring 20-30 proxies from North Carolina (specifically Raleigh-Durham area). Each proxy should be active for only 5-10 minutes. Can you provide me with these proxies, and if so, what would be the cost?

LocalProxies

Reaction score
I am interested in acquiring 20-30 proxies from North Carolina (specifically Raleigh-Durham area). Each proxy should be active for only 5-10 minutes. Can you provide me with these proxies, and if so, what would be the cost?
Certainly, we can accommodate that request; our system is tailored for precise usage. Please reach out to us on Skype for further discussion. Our ID is: localproxies.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello OP,

I apologize if I'm mistaken, but there are concerns about the transparency of your service. It's puzzling that you claim to operate a dedicated network with the ability to control ports, yet cannot guarantee uptime beyond 10 minutes. From a business perspective, offering a static service with 100% uptime alongside your back-connect service would likely be more profitable. The absence of such an option raises questions about the source of these proxies on your purported "dedicated network."

While I don't intend to make accusations, it raises speculation that your service may be similar to a botnet monetization scheme. The setup you describe, with the ability to open SMTP 25 on specific proxies and a dynamic IP-changing system, aligns with the characteristics of a potential botnet operation.

One critical factor a botnet cannot guarantee is uptime, as the computer operator can simply power off the machine. This skepticism arises due to your service's selling point of "special proxies" that may go down at any time, presenting a significant red flag.

If your service were to offer a 100% uptime guarantee, it would lend credibility to the legitimacy of your network. Establishing trust with potential customers might be facilitated by providing evidence that your network is indeed legitimate. I want to clarify that this is not an accusation, but rather an expression of concerns that could be addressed to instill confidence among potential buyers.

LocalProxies

Reaction score
Hello OP,

I apologize if I'm mistaken, but there are concerns about the transparency of your service. It's puzzling that you claim to operate a dedicated network with the ability to control ports, yet cannot guarantee uptime beyond 10 minutes. From a business perspective, offering a static service with 100% uptime alongside your back-connect service would likely be more profitable. The absence of such an option raises questions about the source of these proxies on your purported "dedicated network."

While I don't intend to make accusations, it raises speculation that your service may be similar to a botnet monetization scheme. The setup you describe, with the ability to open SMTP 25 on specific proxies and a dynamic IP-changing system, aligns with the characteristics of a potential botnet operation.

One critical factor a botnet cannot guarantee is uptime, as the computer operator can simply power off the machine. This skepticism arises due to your service's selling point of "special proxies" that may go down at any time, presenting a significant red flag.

If your service were to offer a 100% uptime guarantee, it would lend credibility to the legitimacy of your network. Establishing trust with potential customers might be facilitated by providing evidence that your network is indeed legitimate. I want to clarify that this is not an accusation, but rather an expression of concerns that could be addressed to instill confidence among potential buyers.
We acknowledge your concerns, but it's important to note that many providers on MMO employ a similar setup. Our network is private and constructed in a legitimate manner. Selling proxies openly on a well-known forum using reputable payment processors attests to the transparency of our operation. It would be impractical to engage in any dubious activities on an open platform.

We are committed to the long-term and aim to deliver the highest quality proxies to our customers. Building a private network through legitimate means is a common practice, and several providers on the forum have successfully achieved this. It's worth mentioning that even these providers cannot guarantee 100% uptime. While our service may not introduce anything new, we emphasize quality over quantity. Proxies with a comparable setup have been sold on this platform for many years without encountering issues.

HellSuper

Reaction score
I have reached out to your support via email and sent a message on Skype, but unfortunately, I have not received any responses after several days. I am in need of a considerable number of private residential proxies.

LocalProxies

Reaction score
I have reached out to your support via email and sent a message on Skype, but unfortunately, I have not received any responses after several days. I am in need of a considerable number of private residential proxies.
We have not received any messages from you. I have sent you a private message.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
Hello,

I have sent two emails to you this week, but unfortunately, I have not received any responses. I was interested in acquiring a custom backconnect proxy. Could you please confirm if they are still available?

LocalProxies

Reaction score
Hello,

I have sent two emails to you this week, but unfortunately, I have not received any responses. I was interested in acquiring a custom backconnect proxy. Could you please confirm if they are still available?
Apologies for the inconvenience. Our email server experienced some issues, resulting in bounced messages. We are actively working to resolve this, expected to be fixed later today. In the meantime, kindly reach out to us on Skype (ID: localproxies) or send a private message here.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
Apologies for the inconvenience. Our email server experienced some issues, resulting in bounced messages. We are actively working to resolve this, expected to be fixed later today. In the meantime, kindly reach out to us on Skype (ID: localproxies) or send a private message here.
I have contacted you via Skype. :)

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
I recently had a conversation with customer support at @LocalProxies. Despite realizing that I couldn't afford their service, they provided me with helpful suggestions on where to find a service that better suits my needs and budget. I appreciated their assistance, and the conversation was enjoyable. I wish more companies had support as accommodating as theirs!

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am interested in obtaining more details about static residential IPs. Specifically, I require 20-30 static residential proxies from the USA. Please send me a private message. Thank you.

LocalProxies

Reaction score
I am interested in obtaining more details about static residential IPs. Specifically, I require 20-30 static residential proxies from the USA. Please send me a private message. Thank you.
We do not provide static residential IPs; our IPs may become inactive after a certain period.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Do you still have review copies available?

Top Bottom