Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Just got banned from Etsy..

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I joined Etsy and initially experienced slow sales during the first week. However, after implementing some basic marketing strategies, my sales started to improve. Over the past two weeks, I've been earning an additional $100 per week, which, combined with my earnings from eBay, provided a decent weekly income. I even began considering moving to a new place based on this progress.

Unfortunately, a few days ago, I received an email stating that my Etsy account had been banned. I reached out to support and explained that my products were handmade, but they insisted otherwise. This is quite perplexing since there are numerous vendors on Etsy who sell similar or even identical products.

I'm currently feeling confused and frustrated. I'm wondering if there is a way to create a stealth Etsy account or if there are any viable alternative platforms that you would recommend exploring.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is the handmade aspect so important? You're allowed to sell non-handmade items on Etsy as long as you don't market them as handmade, and there shouldn't be any problems. Alternatively, is the handmade concept the primary focus of your products?

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You might be under the scrutiny of a competitor who may have filed a report against you.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
I stopped using Etsy a while ago because competitors were causing my account to get banned.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
If you manage to get back on the platform and offer a variety of unique products, I recommend setting up multiple accounts for each specific product category. Etsy permits this, as long as you list the other usernames in each account's profile. This strategy can help minimize the impact of any future bans to just one account. When I had ten accounts, only one got banned while the other twenty stayed active.

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
If you manage to get back on the platform and offer a variety of unique products, I recommend setting up multiple accounts for each specific product category. Etsy permits this, as long as you list the other usernames in each account's profile. This strategy can help minimize the impact of any future bans to just one account. When I had ten accounts, only one got banned while the other twenty stayed active.
This is unbelievable. How did you handle so many accounts at once? I thought having multiple accounts wasn't allowed.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
This is unbelievable. How did you handle so many accounts at once? I thought having multiple accounts wasn't allowed.
I purchased older accounts and managed them using antidetect tools like Hidemyacc or similar services.

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Set up a Shopify store and manage your own inventory to avoid relying on third parties.

Catec

Reaction score
Consider creating your own independent website. It might be challenging at first, but you can direct your regular customers there through email campaigns, allowing you to be less dependent on external platforms.

Stringer

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I joined Etsy and initially experienced slow sales during the first week. However, after implementing some basic marketing strategies, my sales started to improve. Over the past two weeks, I've been earning an additional $100 per week, which, combined with my earnings from eBay, provided a decent weekly income. I even began considering moving to a new place based on this progress.

Unfortunately, a few days ago, I received an email stating that my Etsy account had been banned. I reached out to support and explained that my products were handmade, but they insisted otherwise. This is quite perplexing since there are numerous vendors on Etsy who sell similar or even identical products.

I'm currently feeling confused and frustrated. I'm wondering if there is a way to create a stealth Etsy account or if there are any viable alternative platforms that you would recommend exploring.
It's quite simple to get back on Etsy. I have around ten seller accounts. It's amusing how easy it is to get reported and banned, yet I can still generate fake sales without any issues, even with a new seller account.

TrainEdit

Reaction score
Why is the handmade aspect so important? You're allowed to sell non-handmade items on Etsy as long as you don't market them as handmade, and there shouldn't be any problems.
Etsy emphasizes handmade products, except for specific categories like "party supplies," as it's central to their platform. People are quick to report accounts they believe are violating these rules.

Sleekko

Reaction score
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I agree with @Anne-Maree's suggestion for an alternative solution.

SereneMans

Reaction score
There are hundreds of vendors on Etsy offering similar or even identical products.
There are hundreds of "identical" "handmade" products, which should clarify things. Etsy can be unpredictable—despite receiving guidance on opening a second shop for my white label cosmetics, both stores were banned after verification. I still haven’t received an explanation. It might be best to move on.

Peaker

Reaction score
If you manage to return to the site and offer a range of products, I recommend creating multiple accounts for each specialized product category. This way, any future bans will be confined to just one account. Out of the ten accounts I had, the other twenty remain unaffected.

Editorksta

Reaction score
It's quite simple to get back on Etsy. I have around ten seller accounts. It's amusing how easy it is to get reported and banned, yet I can still generate fake sales without any issues, even with a new seller account.
Where do you source these accounts from?

Mylingna

Reaction score

That's unfortunate. I had a similar issue when I ran my store on Etsy—they deactivated my account after a week because my bank account was too new and deemed unreliable. It might be worth checking if you have the same problem. Don't give up, though!

Felinerone

Reaction score
Do you use a stealth account?

Top Bottom