Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Job possibilieties/applications on linkedin?

Antecti

Reaction score
Hey there! Which application process do you prefer: the traditional method or applying through LinkedIn?

Iamgi

Reaction score
Certainly, LinkedIn stands as the optimal platform for submitting job applications.

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn is a top-notch platform that instills trust and offers excellent networking possibilities. By being on LinkedIn, you can stay well-informed about job opportunities as they arise.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using LinkedIn can expedite your job search since a significant number of potential employers and marketers are already active on the platform. According to 87 percent of recruiters, LinkedIn proves to be highly effective, particularly for people under 45, in screening job applicants during the hiring process (with a whopping 90 percent agreement).

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In Italy, LinkedIn is not as effective for job hunting compared to the traditional curriculum vitae (c.v.). The old-fashioned resume seems to get better results in this country.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Every day, without fail, I receive messages from 2 to 3 recruiters regarding job opportunities simply because I mentioned myself as a "Python Web Scraping Developer" in my profile. In the last 6 months, I have been offered 8 different one-time jobs effortlessly. This could be a reliable source of income for those interested.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my view, the majority of companies still rely on outdated, archaic hiring practices, and only recently have they started using LinkedIn for recruitment. Sadly, nearly all companies fall into this category. These companies solely focus on what is presented on a candidate's CV and nothing else.

I find it refreshing that in the crypto industry, companies prioritize specialized skills and a candidate's mindset, along with their expectations. They don't concern themselves with things like career gaps, tattoos, or personal characteristics such as a parent's weight or height. Of course, this is unless the company getting into crypto is an old-fashioned Indian managed firm. Otherwise, the new-age Indian companies entering the crypto space and western crypto companies have a more open-minded and relaxed approach to hiring.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn serves as a job platform, but it doesn't replace the traditional process of conducting both offline and online interviews ;)

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there! Which application process do you prefer: the traditional method or applying through LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is known for its user-friendliness and approachability. It offers countless opportunities, and applying for them is as simple as a single click. Additionally, users can create their personalized profiles, which can serve as portfolios or self-presentations. That's why I favor LinkedIn over other platforms.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn is known for its user-friendliness and approachability. It offers countless opportunities, and applying for them is as simple as a single click. Additionally, users can create their personalized profiles, which can serve as portfolios or self-presentations. That's why I favor LinkedIn over other platforms.

LinkedIn becomes valuable when you gain increased visibility, as a wider reach opens up enhanced prospects and greater opportunities.

Top Bottom