Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is Tiktok strict with bans, etc same as like instagram?

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a couple of questions regarding TikTok's policies:

1. Is TikTok as strict as Instagram when it comes to enforcing rules and guidelines?
  2. Can I use a Windows VPS (even if it has a datacenter IP) for accessing TikTok?
Thank you!

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instagram and TikTok have strict age restrictions in place. TikTok collects information about your precise location, whether it's through your device or IP address. If you enable the location feature on your device, TikTok will additionally monitor your whereabouts in areas where it has access to location data.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there,

1. Is TikTok as strict as Instagram when it comes to enforcing rules and guidelines?
  2. Can I use a Windows VPS (even if it has a datacenter IP) for accessing TikTok?
Thank you!
The majority of social media platforms have stringent rules, and when it comes to proxies, it's advisable to use a 4G connection.

Glamoco

Reaction score
Certainly, when discussing music, the issue of copyright does not arise. However, it does come into play when it comes to movies, TV series, and similar forms of media.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Certainly, when discussing music, the issue of copyright does not arise. However, it does come into play when it comes to movies, TV series, and similar forms of media.
On TikTok, people share unedited snippets of TV shows that last for several minutes and provoke laughter.

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my viewpoint, Instagram imposes more stringent rules compared to TikTok.

NapalmSci

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thank you!
The level of strictness varies depending on the type of content you place there. TikTok ads, in particular, have more stringent requirements.

Top Bottom