Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is Pinterest even worth a penny to get into it?

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Despite my belief that I'm doing everything correctly, I'm not seeing any noticeable results. This has led me to question whether I should continue investing my time and energy into the platform.

LinTaru

Reaction score
Two years ago, I used Jarvee to advertise my Shopify store and shared 10,000 pins. As a result, I currently have a monthly views of 350,000 to 500,000 and sporadically generate sales. Presently, I am attempting to promote my blog post through the same means, but I haven't achieved the same level of success just yet. However, I remain optimistic!

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite my belief that I'm doing everything correctly, I'm not seeing any noticeable results. This has led me to question whether I should continue investing my time and energy into the platform.
How long have you been yearning?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Two years ago, I used Jarvee to advertise my Shopify store and shared 10,000 pins. As a result, I currently have a monthly views of 350,000 to 500,000 and sporadically generate sales. Presently, I am attempting to promote my blog post through the same means, but I haven't achieved the same level of success just yet. However, I remain optimistic!
Do you create the material?

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you create the material?
Yes, if you are referring to the content on the blog, then the chrome extension I use to bookmark or save content from those blogs is extremely effective.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Two years ago, Pinterest enjoyed immense popularity, with numerous discussions and experiences shared on various forums. However, all of a sudden, all these posts vanished. I believe this was a result of Pinterest implementing a more stringent algorithm upgrade aimed at deterring spamming techniques.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Please provide us with additional information so that we can assist you better.

1. Can you specify the specific focus or target audience of your website?
  2. What kind of material are you creating for your website?
  3. How frequently do you post on Pinterest?
  4. Could you share details such as the dimensions of your Pins, the hashtags you use, and the content you create?
  5. What daily tasks do you typically perform on Pinterest?
Feel free to share the name of your Pinterest account here in this conversation thread. If you're not comfortable sharing it publicly, you can send it to me via private message, and I'll be able to provide you with more insights to help you.

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you still getting visitors to your website?

Top Bottom