Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

is it possible to avoid ID verification on linkedin?

Msects

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm attempting to create a LinkedIn account for a fictional character, but I keep losing access to the account and receiving requests to upload an ID. I haven't taken any actions on LinkedIn besides completing the profile information. It seems that LinkedIn now requires ID verification for all new sign-ups. Is this a mandatory requirement for everyone joining the platform?

Putionis

Reaction score
I encounter a similar issue as well. The distinction lies in the fact that when I attempt to create an account using someone else's credentials, they prompt me for ID verification. However, when using my own information, my account has never been subjected to ID verification.

LinkedIn occasionally places restrictions on accounts, making it challenging to avoid ID verification using any ID card they require. It is possible that they aim to ensure the presence of authentic users only.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encounter a similar issue as well. The distinction lies in the fact that when I attempt to create an account using someone else's credentials, they prompt me for ID verification. However, when using my own information, my account has never been subjected to ID verification.

LinkedIn occasionally places restrictions on accounts, making it challenging to avoid ID verification using any ID card they require. It is possible that they aim to ensure the presence of authentic users only.
If only people with genuine identities were allowed to engage in business, it would likely exclude a considerable number of rappers and certain writers who adopt pseudonyms. I'm puzzled as to why I'm being requested to provide identification solely for creating an account. Is this going to be a regular occurrence whenever I attempt to register? I'm uncertain of what else I could have done to avoid the verification process since I used a legitimate computer, browser, and my home IP address.

I can't help but wonder if their intention is to gather user data for selling purposes and they want to ensure they have accurate information.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn is grappling with a significant issue concerning the presence of counterfeit accounts, with potentially more than 20% of its user base being comprised of such fakes. In order to address this concern effectively, implementing the proposed solution seems like a straightforward and reasonable approach.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there any method for generating a counterfeit ID to authenticate on LinkedIn?

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They request identification without providing any justification for the same.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using an older account associated with a fixed IP address, which has remained free from misuse and where the account information remains unchanged, will assist in bypassing the need for ID verification.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Utilizing a matured account to reduce the likelihood of facing restrictions.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using LinkedIn accounts that have been active for a considerable period will significantly reduce the likelihood of being requested for ID verification.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn is grappling with a significant issue concerning the presence of counterfeit accounts, with potentially more than 20% of its user base being comprised of such fakes. In order to address this concern effectively, implementing the proposed solution seems like a straightforward and reasonable approach.
Perhaps a franchise could be initiated by combining LD and Twitter's bot accounts.

Top Bottom