Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Is it possible to achieve a high ranking without the use of backlinks?

Sealoye

Reaction score
Suppose I start a blog and publish one article every day that includes moderately competitive and low-volume keywords. Is it practical to achieve a high ranking for these blog posts without any backlinks to my website or articles? By no backlinks, I mean without deliberately seeking out guest posts or performing any form of SEO, solely by publishing articles and allowing them to exist.

I've come across online sources that suggest this is not achievable.

IronicJelly

Reaction score
How do you plan to assess the level of competition as "medium to low"?

If your keywords are genuinely low in competition, it is indeed possible to achieve rankings and drive traffic without the need for backlinks.

NetHop

Reaction score
No I dont think so.

StinkyBoar

Reaction score
The level of competition varies depending on the specific keyword, and long-tail keywords tend to perform better when there is minimal competition.

WaffleMonk

Reaction score
I haven't obtained any backlinks for my website so far. Nonetheless, I have published 14 articles that Semrush identifies as having a Keyword Difficulty (KD) score below 50. Currently, my highest ranking is 14, and I have several more articles positioned between 30 and 60. I'm unsure whether these rankings are considered positive or negative in terms of their significance.

SableSloth

Reaction score
The ranking seems satisfactory, but what are the search volume numbers?

It is possible to write an article targeting long-tail and less commonly searched terms, where competition is minimal, and achieve quick rankings.

However, if you write a 1,000 or 10,000-word article about a highly competitive term like "Pay Day Loans," it is unlikely to rank without the support of backlinks.

KillerSplit

Reaction score
That's precisely why we opt for low competition keywords. They are easier to rank for even without backlinks. However, adding backlinks can expedite their ranking process.

BigPurple

Reaction score
Indeed, it is absolutely achievable. It is advisable to target extremely low competition keywords or, better yet, keywords that have no existing pages dedicated to them.

However, it's important to keep in mind that for a brand new website, significant traffic should not be expected until it has been active for at least one year.

As your website begins to rank for certain keywords and features high-quality articles, you will naturally start receiving backlinks, which will lead to exponential growth in traffic.

Why not explore this approach and share your findings with us? Best of luck!

VirtualFlip

Reaction score
Absolutely, it is possible to achieve rankings by targeting extremely low competition keywords and creating supportive articles that strengthen your main article through internal linking.

However, it is important to consider the longevity of your article's position on the first page of search results. To maintain a sustainable ranking, acquiring backlinks will be necessary.

MuddyRadar

Reaction score
What kind of backlinks are you interested in purchasing?

DrunkenPasta

Reaction score
Indeed, it is possible to achieve rankings by writing articles targeting very low competition long tail keywords. However, it requires skill in analyzing competition in search engine result pages (SERPs) to identify such keywords.

Nevertheless, it is important to note that ultimately, to maintain a top position in the rankings, acquiring backlinks is essential.

RoboticMonster

Reaction score
Why does it typically require more than a year to start generating significant traffic on a website?

BlackDuff

Reaction score
Yes, it is possible to achieve success if you consistently employ ethical and legitimate strategies, commonly known as white hat techniques.

Top Bottom