Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it possible for someone who is not American to do Amazon FBA?

Birdstoc

Reaction score
As someone who's not American and comes from poor country, I'm wondering if I can purchase items from Alibaba and have them shipped to an Amazon warehouse in the United States. What kind of documents would I need to sell these products on Amazon? Also, if Amazon were to ban me while they have my products, what would happen? I'm sorry if this sounds confusing; I'm currently drunk and celebrating the new year early.

Additionally, I'm curious if it's possible to start Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) with a budget of $200-$300.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
To begin, you can initiate the process by creating an account and submitting the required documents. The starting fee for this process is $300.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To begin, you can initiate the process by creating an account and submitting the required documents. The starting fee for this process is $300.
Should I be concerned about the possibility of my Amazon account being banned while my products are being stored in their warehouse, considering the reputation of Amazon for banning numerous accounts?

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can find numerous comprehensive tutorials on YouTube regarding Amazon FBA, most of which are created by American content creators. For instance, Dan Vas has a highly detailed 5-hour tutorial on the platform which is worth watching if you have enough time. Additionally, you can also explore relevant threads on the BHW forum using the search button. Thus, I suggest beginning your learning journey on YouTube.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Should I be concerned about the possibility of my Amazon account being banned while my products are being stored in their warehouse, considering the reputation of Amazon for banning numerous accounts?
If you fail to use original product photos and content on your Amazon listing, it is one of the primary reasons that could lead to your account being banned. Amazon has specific guidelines that must be followed regarding the display of such content.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As someone who's not American and comes from poor country, I'm wondering if I can purchase items from Alibaba and have them shipped to an Amazon warehouse in the United States. What kind of documents would I need to sell these products on Amazon? Also, if Amazon were to ban me while they have my products, what would happen? I'm sorry if this sounds confusing; I'm currently drunk and celebrating the new year early.

Additionally, I'm curious if it's possible to start Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) with a budget of $200-$300.
While it's true that Amazon allows sellers from certain countries only, if your country is not on the approved list, there are alternative ways to start selling on the platform. You can begin by checking the details of the Amazon Global Selling program or directly sign up for a seller account and submit your documents for verification and approval.

Furthermore, it appears that you posted this thread while drunk, which is commendable that you are honest about. However, it's worth considering that others might be celebrating at this time while you are thinking about your next business move. I wish you a great start to the year 2023!

Top Bottom