Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it mandatory to get US real phone number for tiktok?

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a situation I'd like to discuss with you. I currently have multiple accounts on TikTok, but the traffic I'm receiving is primarily from my own country, which has less buying power. I want to redirect my traffic to come from the United States instead. I've attempted using a VPN, but it hasn't been successful. I've heard that using a US phone number might be a solution. Has anyone tried this method before? Did it work effectively in redirecting traffic to the US? I would appreciate any insights or experiences you can share on this matter.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please use a SIM card with a United States phone number.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These are the procedures that proved effective for me while performing the same task:
Procedure

1: Disable location access. Procedure
2: Install TikTok without opening it. Procedure
3: Take out your SIM card and restart your device. Procedure
4: Activate a VPN and select the United States as your location. Procedure
5: Launch TikTok and register an account using your phone number. Procedure
6: Review the videos in the 'For You' section and verify if they originate from American creators.

Whenever you use TikTok, remember to enable a VPN and set your location to the United States.

Mitzios

Reaction score
These are the procedures that proved effective for me while performing the same task:
Procedure 1: Disable location access. Procedure 2: Install TikTok without opening it. Procedure 3: Take out your SIM card and restart your device. Procedure 4: Activate a VPN and select the United States as your location. Procedure 5: Launch TikTok and register an account using your phone number. Procedure 6: Review the videos in the 'For You' section and verify if they originate from American creators.
Whenever you use TikTok, remember to enable a VPN and set your location to the United States.
Sure, I appreciate your assistance!

Ormesha

Reaction score
Essentially, there are three essential requirements for this process. First, you will need a reliable 4G/5G proxy with excellent performance. Second, you will require a SIM card from the United States or the country from which you obtained the proxy. Lastly, you will need a new phone that has never had TikTok installed on it previously. Once you have these components, ensure that the phone remains connected to the proxy at all times.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Essentially, there are three essential requirements for this process. First, you will need a reliable 4G/5G proxy with excellent performance. Second, you will require a SIM card from the United States or the country from which you obtained the proxy. Lastly, you will need a new phone that has never had TikTok installed on it previously. Once you have these components, ensure that the phone remains connected to the proxy at all times.
I am extremely grateful!

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The combination of high-quality 4G proxies and an antidetect browser should adequately meet your requirements. As for the browser, I can recommend using Dolphin Anty. If you're in need of mobile proxies, I suggest considering Proxy-Seller as a reliable option.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you using the same phone for all of them? If they are indeed on the same device, using a different SIM card or using a proxy won't be effective. To achieve the desired outcome, you'll require a distinct device equipped with a residential or 4G proxy along with a US phone number.

Braines

Reaction score
Procedure

1: Disable location access. Procedure
2: Install TikTok without opening it. Procedure
3: Take out your SIM card and restart your device. Procedure
4: Activate a VPN and select the United States as your location. Procedure
5: Launch TikTok and register an account using your phone number. Procedure
6: Review the videos in the 'For You' section and verify if they originate from American creators.

Pay attention to what this person is saying. I was engaging in similar activities on various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and others, except for TikTok. Instead of using a VPN, I used data center proxies, and then I transferred the accounts onto Jarvee.

Regrettably, Jarvee is no longer functioning properly. If anyone is aware of an alternative to Jarvee specifically for managing Reddit accounts, I would appreciate it if you could inform me.

Top Bottom