Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Is it hard to learn Java?

Coanetq

Reaction score
Alright, so I have been given the opportunity to enroll in a free course in one of the following fields: Java Developer, Salesforce, SDET, or Cybersecurity. The main incentive for completing the course is the potential job offer from the same company upon completion. I find Java developer the most intriguing, although I have no knowledge about SDET or Salesforce. While I'm not particularly fond of Cybersecurity, I believe it might be the easiest for me to grasp.

I'm reaching out to seek your opinion on whether learning Java programming is considered easy or difficult. Additionally, do you think it is practical for a beginner to learn Java within a six-month course duration?

Moreover, I'm curious about the utility of Java as a programming language and its applications in various domains. Is it worth investing time in learning Java?

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
Consider pursuing a career in cybersecurity as it increases your likelihood of securing employment opportunities.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider pursuing a career in cybersecurity as it increases your likelihood of securing employment opportunities.
Securing a job won't be an issue as I am confident I'll be employed by the same company.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For me, cyber security is considerably more challenging compared to Python, C#, or any web development language, but it offers excellent financial rewards. If you have the chance, seize it, as it requires proficiency in certain programming languages.

Airship

Reaction score
I am a developer skilled in both PHP and Python. During a project, I had the opportunity to work with Java, which I successfully completed. However, after that, I experienced a period of frustration for three months. By the way, if you have a strong passion for coding, Java might be the right choice for you; otherwise, you could consider pursuing a career in cybersecurity :)

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Learning cyber security is easier than learning Java; you can grasp it within a 6-month period.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Salesforce, being a CRM, is relatively easy to grasp, while Java, in comparison, is significantly more intricate as you pointed out.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's incredibly easy.

Top Bottom