Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

C&SP Is copywriting a viable career choice?

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to seek your opinion on a matter. I am contemplating learning copywriting and offering my services on Fiverr (although I am open to other suggestions). I am currently involved in affiliate marketing and am already writing my own copies and landing pages. I feel that offering copywriting services would be a natural extension of my skills.

However, I am unsure if it is necessary to obtain credentials to sell my services. Would you recommend taking a course or obtaining some type of certification? Is it beneficial to have a college diploma or master's degree in this field?

I am not an expert in this area and would appreciate any guidance or advice you can offer. Thank you.

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Generating a substantial income from this endeavor proves to be quite challenging, hence I extend my well wishes for your success! My suggestion is to begin engaging in it and dedicate a year to determine its profitability potential.

Fallsen

Reaction score
If I were contemplating this matter, I would also consider the prospect of contending against artificial intelligence. In the upcoming years, it could prove to be a formidable challenge to compete with AI.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
I recommend assembling a cohesive team or group of people who collaborate with one another, as this can lead to substantial long-term financial gains.

Braines

Reaction score
To master copywriting, focus on gaining hands-on experience by selling products or services directly, such as using the door-to-door method. Academic books won't be as helpful. Make sure to read Claude C. Hopkins' book at least seven times, and consider exploring Ogilvy's works as well.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Every business requires a skilled copywriter, making it an excellent choice for a freelance career.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Claude C. Hopkins' book is truly remarkable. It captures the wisdom and insights of a man who generously shared decades of his experience for future generations to learn from and expand upon. Every time I revisit it, I discover something new, as if gaining the knowledge of an entire lifetime all over again.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Just dive in and start practicing. A friend of mine, who's a successful copywriter, always says not to worry about formal learning. He simply gets started and learns through experience.

Piluen

Reaction score
Copywriting is a highly valuable skill and can lead to a lucrative career if mastered. You can find plenty of learning materials online, especially by searching on Google or Amazon. Personally, I recommend exploring books available on Amazon.

PanetCute

Reaction score
It's a valuable skill, so there's no downside to learning it.

Trippinet

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently involved in affiliate marketing and am already writing my own copies and landing pages. I feel that offering copywriting services would be a natural extension of my skills.

You don't know copywriting, yet you're trying to write copy for your own landing pages, and it's clearly not working. Thinking that becoming a copywriter is the solution isn't the right approach. Instead, focus on something where you have a better chance of success.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to seek your opinion on a matter. I am contemplating learning copywriting and offering my services on Fiverr (although I am open to other suggestions). I am currently involved in affiliate marketing and am already writing my own copies and landing pages. I feel that offering copywriting services would be a natural extension of my skills.

However, I am unsure if it is necessary to obtain credentials to sell my services. Would you recommend taking a course or obtaining some type of certification? Is it beneficial to have a college diploma or master's degree in this field?

I am not an expert in this area and would appreciate any guidance or advice you can offer. Thank you.

It depends on whether you're a native English speaker. If you're not, it might be better to focus on mastering programming instead. Personally, what got me hooked on internet marketing was making my first $500 from selling articles. I spent it all on weed, and it lasted about three months—it was the best feeling ever.

That's my plan, at least, but do what's best for you. One thing I know is that the ability to write well is incredibly powerful. You can easily charge premium rates and get paid handsomely just by knowing how to craft words effectively.

If you're a native English speaker like I am, grammatical concepts like active and passive voice might be unfamiliar, but you'll pick them up quickly even without a formal understanding. Writing well is a skill that's often underestimated, and its potential is vast. Even if you're a talented programmer, you could be outdone by someone else in a few years. However, the number of native English speakers who truly commit to enhancing their writing skills is quite low. Most people don’t read or write much, leaving a wide-open market in internet marketing where skilled writers are in high demand, sometimes earning six-figure sums with ease.

Programming is undeniably valuable, but finding and outsourcing programmers is relatively easy. Unlike programming, where language barriers are minimal, being an exceptional writer gives you a unique edge. The power of writing well is immense—you can sell ideas, persuade people, and build influence that can lead to significant opportunities. You see what I mean?

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It depends on whether you're a native English speaker. If you're not, it might be better to focus on mastering programming instead. Personally, what got me hooked on internet marketing was making my first $500 from selling articles. I spent it all on weed, and it lasted about three months—it was the best feeling ever.

That's my plan, at least, but do what's best for you. One thing I know is that the ability to write well is incredibly powerful. You can easily charge premium rates and get paid handsomely just by knowing how to craft words effectively.

If you're a native English speaker like I am, grammatical concepts like active and passive voice might be unfamiliar, but you'll pick them up quickly even without a formal understanding. Writing well is a skill that's often underestimated, and its potential is vast. Even if you're a talented programmer, you could be outdone by someone else in a few years. However, the number of native English speakers who truly commit to enhancing their writing skills is quite low. Most people don’t read or write much, leaving a wide-open market in internet marketing where skilled writers are in high demand, sometimes earning six-figure sums with ease.

Programming is undeniably valuable, but finding and outsourcing programmers is relatively easy. Unlike programming, where language barriers are minimal, being an exceptional writer gives you a unique edge. The power of writing well is immense—you can sell ideas, persuade people, and build influence that can lead to significant opportunities. You see what I mean?

Absolutely makes sense. Spot on. Thanks, mate!

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You don't know copywriting, yet you're trying to write copy for your own landing pages, and it's clearly not working. Thinking that becoming a copywriter is the solution isn't the right approach. Instead, focus on something where you have a better chance of success.

I write my own copy and I'm making money
I disagree that I don't know copywriting. It's a skill, and you can never learn everything about it.

Trippinet

Reaction score
I write my own copy and I'm making money
I disagree that I don't know copywriting. It's a skill, and you can never learn everything about it.

You write your own copy and make money? Then why did you say, "I'm considering learning copywriting and selling my services on Fiverr"?

If you’re not making money from copywriting, then it seems like you might not be as proficient as you think. Don't kid yourself.

WizKlug

Reaction score
Unfortunately, there isn't a single established method for learning copywriting, nor are there widely accepted credentials.

If you're new to writing, I recommend Evan Kimbell's Udemy course on copywriting. It personally helped me improve my writing skills.

There is always a demand for copywriters on Fiverr, but if your skills aren’t up to par, it will be challenging to get hired. That's why having a strong portfolio, a proven track record, and plenty of practice is essential. Once you’re skilled, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to earn in this field.

Additionally, you might consider buying Fiverr reviews on BHW to give your sales a boost initially. However, in the long run, your skill will be what truly makes the difference.

Shucket

Reaction score
Copywriting is a fantastic skill that everyone can benefit from, even if they don't offer it as a service. However, it’s not always the highest-paying field, so best of luck!

LinTaru

Reaction score
If you work hard and become a skilled copywriter, you might end up underutilizing your potential by writing for others.

Successful copywriters often earn much more as affiliate marketers or product creators.

What you need is to learn how to persuade readers to buy from you.

You don't need to dive into complex and lengthy copywriting courses. In fact, that might just make you an average copywriter.

Let me save you years of research—just watch this video:

Watch the video ten times, then head here to download his ebook:

Download Ebook

Or buy it here:

Amazon Link

Unlike 99.9% of copywriters, coaches, and so-called marketing experts, Evaldo generates hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue as a copywriter.

Why would you model yourself after anyone else?

SummersBase

Reaction score
If you work hard and become a skilled copywriter, you might end up underutilizing your potential by writing for others.

Successful copywriters often earn much more as affiliate marketers or product creators.

What you need is to learn how to persuade readers to buy from you.

You don't need to dive into complex and lengthy copywriting courses. In fact, that might just make you an average copywriter.

Let me save you years of research—just watch this video:

Watch the video ten times, then head here to download his ebook:

Download Ebook

Or buy it here:

Amazon Link

Unlike 99.9% of copywriters, coaches, and so-called marketing experts, Evaldo generates hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue as a copywriter.

Why would you model yourself after anyone else?

I watched the video and read the book—thank you so much for sharing! I'm currently learning copywriting through cold email outreach, but I'm facing two main challenges: English isn't my native language, and I lack copywriting skills. However, I do have experience with cold emails and researching companies across various niches, so I have some foundation to build on.

Since you shared such a valuable resource on copywriting, I’m assuming you’re a copywriter yourself. If you have any other tips or resources, I would greatly appreciate them!

Covektab

Reaction score
If you’re passionate about it, why not?

Top Bottom