Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin Is anyone reaching out to LinkedIn prospects through cold emailing?

SelfDev

Reaction score
I'm contemplating investing in Phantom Buster to extract emails from LinkedIn and offer my services to local businesses in my area. Will this approach still be effective in 2024? My strategy involves sending out around 100-300 emails per day. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Inferner

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan! Consider purchasing another domain name for sending the emails, similar to your main domain. This way, if emails are reported as spam, it won't affect the delivery of emails for your main company.

SelfDev

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan! Consider purchasing another domain name for sending the emails, similar to your main domain. This way, if emails are reported as spam, it won't affect the delivery of emails for your main company.

Already got the .net version of my domain to use for emails, so my main domain won't get banned.

CommentsValued

Reaction score
It should still be working fine (maybe not as great as before, but that's how things are). Just make sure to cover all your bases as usual, and you'll be good to go.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Hi there,
I don't recommend using it for mailing.
While it's legal depending on how you use it, be careful because you could get into trouble if your messages are too promotional. Plus, this method doesn't work well; customers are usually not interested, and they pay even less attention to texts compared to phone calls.

What I suggest is to download the emails and create a custom audience on Facebook by importing those emails. Then, advertise your offer to that audience. It will cost more, but you'll get better results.

Best, Your partner

Braines

Reaction score
It still works, but it can work better if you know some details about the prospect, like their likes and main interests. Start by talking about those things to increase your chances of connecting. Show genuine interest in your prospects, and you'll become more interesting to them.

Shucket

Reaction score
It should be possible. Personally, I prefer connecting directly with the prospect.

Trimblue

Reaction score
It works.

However, it's not a get-rich-quick method.

To increase your conversions, you need to make cold calls and verify email addresses before sending.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
I don't think it's working now.

Mitzios

Reaction score
It should still be working just fine. It might not be as brilliant as it was a few years back, but it is what it is. Cover your bases as usual, and you're golden.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
It works perfectly for me. Thanks a ton. Best regards.

Marysis

Reaction score
Invest time in researching the person you're contacting and mention something unique about their profile or background in your email. This demonstrates that you've done your homework and aren't just sending out a generic message.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
It should be feasible...

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
Many LinkedIn Top Voices generate numerous leads on the platform. If you're cold emailing LinkedIn prospects, you need to refine your pitch and highlight your key selling points.

Poolab

Reaction score
Hi there,
What I suggest is to download the emails and create a custom audience on Facebook by importing those emails. Then, advertise your offer to that audience. It will cost more, but you'll get better results.

Best, Your partner

Could you please guide me on how to download them in bulk?

Top Bottom