Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Insane earnings on twitter!!

CommentsValued

Reaction score
I'm aware of a few people who are achieving great success on Twitter.

I'm curious to know, are you using Twitter to generate leads for your services-based agency or freelancing jobs?

Many people express difficulty in deciding what to post on Twitter, as well as the challenge of condensing their ideas into 280 characters.

I would appreciate it if you could share your experiences and thoughts on Twitter, including any limitations you may have encountered.

Please feel free to share.

pooomm.png

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we claim that someone is "killing it on Twitter" just because they posted about their design or agency generating $1 million in revenue? It's possible that the person didn't acquire any clients through Twitter promotions; they simply shared their achievement on the platform without any direct correlation to their success in gaining clients.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I exclusively focus on tweets by the person known as Elon Boy, with great enthusiasm. 😄

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To gather leads for tasks similar to what you described, I begin by examining the volume of keywords on Twitter and monitoring posts. Subsequently, I engage in responses to those posts.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we claim that someone is "killing it on Twitter" just because they posted about their design or agency generating $1 million in revenue? It's possible that the person didn't acquire any clients through Twitter promotions; they simply shared their achievement on the platform without any direct correlation to their success in gaining clients.
I understand your ideas, but please stop from making assumptions. Have you taken the time to visit that page and discover the truth for yourself? Specifically, this person is among several who sell their services on Twitter by consistently sharing valuable content to establish their expertise, similar to LinkedIn. Regardless, I'm glad the heading evokes a response from you.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To gather leads for tasks similar to what you described, I begin by examining the volume of keywords on Twitter and monitoring posts. Subsequently, I engage in responses to those posts.
That's also a clever strategy, I've observed a few people using it.

When reaching out to them, do you send direct messages through your Twitter account or do you search for their email address?

If you choose to send direct messages, what does your account look like (does it have content relevant to the services you offer?), and what is your conversion rate?

I'm intrigued and would like to know more.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The content on this person's Twitter account is quite poor. Instead of discussing design-related topics, he predominantly focuses on boasting about the accomplishments and profitability of his design agency. Furthermore, he intends to capitalize on his self-proclaimed success by launching a course, which aligns him with the typical pattern of a self-proclaimed expert seeking to sell educational information.

Shadesside

Reaction score
I understand your ideas, but please stop from making assumptions. Have you taken the time to visit that page and discover the truth for yourself? Specifically, this person is among several who sell their services on Twitter by consistently sharing valuable content to establish their expertise, similar to LinkedIn. Regardless, I'm glad the heading evokes a response from you.

I stop from extracting email addresses through unauthorized means. Instead, there are a few alternative methods you can employ. You can either respond directly to the tweet or message the people. It is important to ensure that all aspects of your account appear genuine and related to their interests. The objective is to encourage them to willingly provide their email address, transitioning from intrusive marketing to a more consent-based approach.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I strongly suspect that he is currently promoting or planning to promote a course, which explains his exaggerated claims of success. Individuals like him often lack credibility, and I firmly hold my stance on that matter.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
OP exhibits either a significant lack of knowledge or havees an alternate identity connected to the mentioned Twitter user.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The content on this person's Twitter account is quite poor. Instead of discussing design-related topics, he predominantly focuses on boasting about the accomplishments and profitability of his design agency. Furthermore, he intends to capitalize on his self-proclaimed success by launching a course, which aligns him with the typical pattern of a self-proclaimed expert seeking to sell educational information.
I appreciate your viewpoint, but it is just one of many, as I mentioned before. It's important to note that just because someone shares a success story and offers their time or a course for sale doesn't necessarily make them an expert or guru.

I'm not attempting to defend this person, but it's worth considering that in 2023, many people are achieving significant financial success. Sometimes our negative mindset prevents us from recognizing the possibilities available to us.

Clearly, this person is finding job opportunities on Twitter.

I'm not urging you to purchase their course; I'm simply trying to demonstrate that Twitter holds potential and various opportunities.

Top Bottom