Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

IMO Linkedin is crappiest social media on the planet lol

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn was not designed with the intention of being a social media platform.

Screevava

Reaction score
Reddit and forums tend to be friendlier and more truthful environments. In contrast, I have not encountered any social media platform as unpleasant as LinkedIn. The majority of specialties and professions there feel insincere and inauthentic, mirroring the artificial and fake behavior displayed by many users. It appears that around 99% of its members come across as narcissistic and self-centered people.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
A list of areas of expertise where people seem to lack real-life competence...

It feels like a virtual gathering place for narcissists, resembling a digital mental asylum.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I often ponder why numerous people and companies continue to rely on LinkedIn for job searching and recruitment, considering it to be an antiquated approach in the current job market. In today's fast-paced world, it's essential not to conform to conventional methods, but rather, to foster creativity, distinctiveness, and uniqueness to truly stand out.

Lessig

Reaction score
Twitter is unparalleled in its toxicity.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What's the latest update? It's designed for professionals to network and showcase their portfolios online. It's definitely not a social media platform meant for sharing food pictures or silly short videos, that's certain.

I often ponder why numerous people and companies continue to rely on LinkedIn for job searching and recruitment, considering it to be an antiquated approach in the current job market. In today's fast-paced world, it's essential not to conform to conventional methods, but rather, to foster creativity, distinctiveness, and uniqueness to truly stand out.
It serves as the most extensive platform for gathering information. Its ease of use benefits both parties involved, making it highly convenient. When considering alternatives, I find no other platform that can match its capabilities, leading everyone to prefer LinkedIn for this particular purpose.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A list of areas of expertise where people seem to lack real-life competence...

It feels like a virtual gathering place for narcissists, resembling a digital mental asylum.
The impact of LinkedIn depends on how it's used, and it's often confused with other social networks like TikTok. However, LinkedIn offers much more than that. Personally, I've experienced great success with LinkedIn, as my last three jobs were acquired through the platform. This success is partially attributed to applying basic SEO principles to my profile.

Whenever I make my profile visible to recruiters by indicating I'm open to job opportunities, I receive an overwhelming number of recruiters reaching out with job offers. On average, it takes around 30 offers and results in about 6 interviews before I secure a job. The reason for this success is that recruiters find me easily since they search for specific keywords related to my industry.

For instance, if a recruiter searches for a "Python web scraping senior developer," my profile consistently appears among the top 15 results. The significant advantage is that these are corporate positions with high pay rates, as they offer a generous salary package.

On the other hand, some of my colleagues have found success by proactively reaching out to recruiters through spamming. I know one person who contacted 80 recruiters, sent them his CV, and patiently waited for interview opportunities, which ultimately led to a job offer.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Accepted, but it can be quite useful when seeking employment.

Top Bottom